More explanations on the secret warehouse system. Source: EU Portal.
[NEW!] Rule Number 9: Buying contraband is risky, but worth it!
Didn’t expect to see me here, did you? Forget the Salesman. I stole his business and swiped several very cool vehicles from his Secret Warehouse. Now I’m the one making the rules in the Black Market, and it’s so much better for you, my dear customer! Why have a middleman when you can now buy straight from me?
I suggest you take a chance and participate in this underground sale of mine. This is how it will work:
- Purchase a special access key from me to unlock the Secret Warehouse.
- One of the vehicles from the previous Black Markets will be waiting for you in the Warehouse. Click on the button to see a list of all the vehicles available for purchase.
- Spend credits on additional supplies, and I’ll bring out other cool tanks from previous Black Markets for you. The first unlocked tank and the vehicles from the additional supplies will be sent to free slots. They’ll be available for selection until the Warehouse closes.
- You can only pick one vehicle from the available slots.
- You can order additional supplies up to 4 times. It all depends on how many tanks from the Secret Warehouse you already have. The cost of each subsequent supply is more expensive. Check it out.
|Supply||Cost in credits|
- After the sale of the access key starts, you have up to 24 hours to buy it, unlock the Secret Warehouse, order supplies, and choose a vehicle.
- If you bought a key but didn’t unlock the Secret Warehouse, then, after all sales end, one of the vehicles will be automatically credited to your account.
- If you unlocked the Warehouse but didn’t select a vehicle, then, after all sales end, the vehicle will be automatically credited to your account.
- If you ordered a delivery but didn’t select a vehicle, then, after all sales end, the vehicle from the latest delivery will be credited to your account.
- The Secret Warehouse will be unavailable if you already have all the vehicles from previous Black Markets in the Garage, or you can restore these vehicles in the Depot if they have already been sold. If so, be sure to check your Depot, which is where you can restore all those sold tanks.
Secret Warehouse Vehicles
- VIII leKpz M 41 90 mm GF
- III FCM 36 Pak 40
- VIII Type 59 G
- III Sexton I
- X FV215b (183)
- V Pz.Kpfw. V/IV
- VIII WZ-111 Alpine Tiger
- VIII T34 B
- V Pz.Kpfw. IV hydrostat.
- VIII IS-6 B
- III Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J
- X AMX 50 Foch (155)
- VIII Caernarvon Action X
- VIII Lansen C
- VII AMX 13 57 GF
- VIII Chrysler K GF
- V 105 leFH18B2
- III SU-76I
- II Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f)
- VIII Schwarzpanzer 58
- VIII Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10)
- III BT-SV