When you complete Chuck’s missions, you get discounts for regular vehicles for tiers 2-10. And with such discounts you can get a small bonus in credits by selling the tanks.
Discounts apply to any regular tanks, except collectible ones.
Discounts from tiers 2 to 6 can be obtained for completing 15 Chuck tasks during the 2021 New Year’s event. The rest of the discounts from tiers 7 to 10 are better to put on the tanks that you will really research and buy in the future.
Now, from tiers 2 to 6, if you have researched these tanks, and they are not in the garage, you can get a small profit:
• M14 / 41 (Italy, MT-2): the price of the tank is 4100, 100% discount – the profit when selling is 2050
• M15 / 42 (Italy, MT-3): tank price is 45400, 100% discount – profit when selling is 22700
• B1 ( France, HT-4): tank price 185000, 100% discount – profit when selling is 92500
• T1 Heavy Tank (USA, HT-5): tank price 435000, 80% discount – profit on sale is 130500
• OI (Japan, HT-6): tank price 950000, 60% discount – profit on sale is 95000
Total maximum possible profit – 342750 credits
- This amount of credits can only be obtained with these tanks. With others, the profit will be smaller.
** It is better to sell vehicles immediately after purchase or sell them at any time, except for when there are general discounts on researched vehicles!