Source: EU Portal
The festive season is always full of magic and gifts, and this year is no exception. So, starting from December 9, 2020 at 07:00 CET through January 11, 2021 at 07:00 CET (UTC+1), Large Boxes with gold, fancy decorations, rare Premium tanks, and much more will be up for grabs!
Enjoy Boxes With Cool Goodies!
As always, there’s no way you can lose—all the items inside are greater or equal to the price of the Box in gold. Each Large Box contains four goodies, three of which never change. These are:
- A Level V decoration of the respective Collection
- A random-level decoration of the respective Collection
What could the fourth treat be? It’s always a surprise! Each Box has a chance of dropping WoT Premium Account time, credits, or even more gold (on top of the guaranteed 250 gold). But if Lady Luck’s on your side, you might find a formidable Tier VIII Premium tank, a Tier III–VI vehicle, or a spectacular 3D style!
Choose a Box from one of the four different Collections:
The sweetest gifts are the menacing Tier VIII Premium tanks, including two brand-new vehicles. The Box may contain one Tier VIII Premium tank from the following list:
- NEW! VIII Bisonte C45 , an Italian heavy tank with modified autoreloading mechanics. Available for the first time in the game, this unique brawler will certainly be a valuable addition to your tank collection.
- NEW! VIII GSOR 1008 , the first-ever British tank destroyer with a four-round autoloader. Its small size and high concealment make it perfect for ambushing. The quick reload time between shells and accurate, penetrating gun leave the enemy almost no chance of survival after meeting this stealthy predator.
- VIII Bat.-Châtillon Bourrasque , a fast and furious French medium tank with a two-round autoloader. It boasts excellent mobility and can deal 720 damage in a matter of seconds before making a quick escape. It’s the perfect machine for an aggressive and assertive playstyle.
- VIII ISU-152K , a Soviet tank destroyer and the lord of destruction. Its monstrous 750 alpha damage and incredible penetration (286 mm) make this beast a menace on the battlefield.
You might receive instead one of the following Tier III–VI Premium vehicles:
- M4A1 FL 10, a brand-new Tier VI French medium tank with an oscillating turret and four-round autoloader.
- VI T78 , a Tier VI American tank destroyer boasting a compact size and decent mobility.
- V Matilda Black Prince , a Tier V British medium tank with a high rate of fire and an accurate gun.
- III Pz.Kpfw. T 15 , a Tier III German light tank with a great view range and good survivability.
- III M22 Locust , a Tier III American light tank with excellent mobility and a fast-firing gun.
All vehicles come with a free Garage slot.
And That’s Not All, Folks!
Surprises never end! If you didn’t get a Tier VIII vehicle, then with a bit of luck, you might find another item inside the Box—a brand-new 3D style* for one of the following Tier X vehicles:
- Conqueror Gun Carriage
- 60TP Lewandowskiego
- WZ-111 model 5A
Or you may find one of six cool 3D styles from last year’s Large Boxes:
- X T110E4 (“Major Ram”)
- X E 100 (“Klarer Himmel”)
- X Object 140 (“Sekhmet”)
- X AMX 13 105 (“Vipère Noire”)
- X Jagdpanzer E 100 (“Panzerschiff”)
- X Object 430U (“Kelevra”)
If you didn’t get them last time, don’t miss out on the opportunity to add these visual masterpieces to your stash of gorgeous custom looks. There are a total of 11 unique 3D styles available this festive season—try to collect them all!
- E 100
- Object 140
- AMX 13 105
- Jagdpanzer E 100
- Object 430U
If you find yourself unwrapping a Premium tank you already own, you will be compensated its full value in gold, no matter how many times it happens: