Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server.
Armor-piercing bomb damage of all aircraft carriers was lowered on average by 17%.
|VI Ryūjō stock bombers||5500||4600|
| VI Ryūjō researchable bombers,
VIII Shōkaku stock bombers
|VIII Shōkaku researchable bombers||7600||6200|
|X Hakuryū stock and researchable bombers||8200||6800|
|VIII Graf Zeppelin, VIII Graf Zeppelin B||7000||5800|
AP bombs are more skill-demanding for successful use than HE bombs, but their efficiency is higher, if used correctly.
The updated aircraft carriers constitute a relatively young class in the game, and most players have only recently learned how to use AP bombs correctly. Consequently, the overall damage dealt by this type of armament has become too high. We, therefore, decided to systematically lower the maximum damage of AP bombs, but without lowering their penetration. We will watch individual performance of the ships, and will take additonal actions if needed.
- Armor penetration of researchable bombers’ bombs increased by 8%.
VIII Graf Zeppelin, VIII Graf Zeppelin B:
- Aiming reticle reduction speed increased by 15%
V Nicholas, VI Farragut, VII Mahan, VIII Benson, IX Fletcher, X Gearing:
- Bonus to AA continuous damage from “Defensive AA fire” consumable increased from +50% to +75%
- The angle at which the check for ricochets is made for her SAP shells decreased from 75 to 70 degrees.
- Main battery guns reload time increased from 20 to 20.5 s;
- Rudder shift time increased from 11.6 to 12.6 s.
Engine boost Modification 1 upgrade:
- Bonus to the action time of the consumable reduced from 50% to 40%.
Source: WoWS Devblog