The amount of tanks available to receive with the bond auction is 1,200.
Players who enter the Alley of Fame but don’t score enough fame points to exchange them for a prize tank can participate in the Bonds Auction and win one of the Tier X tanks. To get enter the Alley of Fame, you need to play at least 5 battles in the event.
1. The auction begins on January 28th along with the possibility of exchanging personal fame points for prize bonuses and ends on February 14th.
Attention: auction start date may change.
2. Minimum bond bet during the auction: 5000 bonds.
3. At any time before the end of the auction, the player who made the bid may cancel it and replace it.
4. At the end of the auction, players who have made the 1200 highest bids will receive the tank they selected in the bid window.
5. If there are several players with the lowest winning bet, then those who made the winning bet earlier will receive the tanks.
6. Unsuccessful bet bonds will be returned to the player.
Comparison and bid data of past clan auctions:
4, “Dawn of the Industry” (January 2020):
• Number of tanks: 5.000
3, “Fire Trail” (July 2019):
• Number of tanks: 3.500
• The maximum non-winning bet was – 26.105 bonds. Those who put more – got their chosen tanks.
2, “Soldier of Fortune” (February 2019):
• Number of tanks: 1,500
• The maximum non-winning bet was – 26.910.
1, “Arms Race” (June 2018)
• Number of tanks: 300
• Maximum failed bet – 15.413.
• Minimum winning bet – 15.420.
Numbers of this season should be higher, since Wargaming has given away a lot of free bonds during events like Steel Hunter. If you want the tanks, bet at least 28 – 30k to win the tanks.