Changes and Improvements
- Improved numerous objects on maps.
- Made several changes to the Exterior section interface.
- Reworked the experience distribution system. It will be used in the upcoming seasons of Ranked Battles*.*At WG Fest 2018 we announced that we were going to rework the experience distribution system for Ranked Battles. The feature is being tested on the server side in the background and it is of a technical nature. It will affect neither players nor the current system of earning experience in the game. Later we will share more details.
- Fixed some technical issues.
- Download the test client installer (4,9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files.
- Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
12 thoughts on “Update 1.4.1 Common Test 2 Patch notes”
When ranked battles will start?
Probably after the second week of Frontlines
“Improved numerous objects on maps.” — please please please be fixes to object hit boxes that cause camera jumps when you move next to the object… please please please
The most disappointing patch for a while
meanwhile E100 stares into a corner.
well, if it was russian …
but yes, the E100 feels really lost compared to newer tanks. WG should either increase the frontal turret armor to like 280mm (so that you can reach 350mm effective with angling) or even better just add some spaced armor. this way APCR would still be an option to pen it, but HEAT spamming would be a bad idea.
Really how so not understand?
When its fighting Tier 8’s most battles with the wonderful, fair & balanced 3-5-7 MM its very over power isn’t it when always top tier
))or do you ONLY fight T10’s in 3-5-7 MM and ignore the weak Tier 8’s? for good sportsmanship )) lol
it only gets T10’s v T10’s occasionally and this mostly at peak Server times ..
do you think its not really good enough for seal clubbing, is that what you mean?
Tier 10 players hey ho ……….
Very disappointing update.
Just found this little bit of information that was published just yesterday on the official mod portal, provided you missed it.
On Monday, March 11, Episode Two of Frontline 2019 kicks off and we want to make sure everything runs smoothly regarding mods.
Last time, you reported some Frontline compatibility issues with some mods during the launch of the first Episode. To make sure this doesn’t happen with Episode Two, we’re releasing a micropatch at the same time as the Frontline update. This will stop all the mods of World of Tanks ver. 22.214.171.124. The new mod folders will be named / mods/126.96.36.199/ and /res_mods/188.8.131.52/.”
Wow, will their be any work on the MM?
Sorry, will there be any work addressing the MM?
Hahahahahaahh good one.
Comments are closed.