Updated interface will make it easier to understand the service record and all the possibilities available.
Battle modes, ships, maps and events, dedicated to April the 1st will be available for testing.
There are 4 new battle modes:
- Space assault. This mode features different objectives for two teams of 9 players. Attackers should destroy the defenders’ base after taking down the force field generators. Destruction of the generators adds more time for fulfilling the attackers’ main goal. Defending ships are constantly regenerating their HP, and this is improved for each generator or defending ship lost. Attacking ships respawn at their base after being destroyed;
- Saturn’s rings. This is a tweaked Epicenter: the capturing process of inner caps doesn’t block outer caps from capture by the opposing team. Inner caps bring more points over time when held, so the team that captures them will have an advantage;
- Binary star. Each team base is located at the enemy spawn, that has a tremendous size. The zones gradually become smaller (until the limit is reached), so teams constantly have to attack not to lose their bases;
- Torpedo beat. This mode is based on Saturn’s rings. Only destroyers are allowed and there are 5 ships per team. The main weapon for the mode are torpedoes as the main guns work under the AI control like the secondaries. All ships have their maneuverability improved and acceleration/deceleration time lowered. The player who destroys an enemy, and all of the team that loses an ally gets one use of the “Repair party” consumable.
These battles will be fought on 4 space maps: Risus, Ludus, Navis and Appulse which are visually tweaked Estuary, Tears of the Desert, Warrior’s Path and Hotspot.
Only special space ships can participate in the space games (including those from the previous year).
For taking part in space battles and completing daily missions and directives you will earn the a temporary resource — ironium, which can be exchanged in the Arsenal for patches, themed commanders, camouflages, ships premium account, credits, and most importantly — unique upgrades for tier X ships. You also can get up to 4 missions for doubloons that will reward players with ironium, in case you need more of it.
There are special achievements to earn in the space battles and an option to purchase permanent space camouflages: 9 from last year and 2 new for Hindenburg and Shimakaze. Also, for completing directives of the event, you can get permanent space camouflages for American and French tier VI — IX cruisers: Pensacola, New Orleans, Baltimore, Buffalo, Galissonniere, Algerie. Charles Martel, Saint Louis.
ST, CVs, Georgia, Monarch, Conqueror
Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary.
Several improvements for the CV class:
- Deck’s interface improved for better understanding of mechanics;
- Altitudes for planes returning to the aircraft changed: now attacking flights will need to get to a lower altitude than the squadrons returning via the “F” button. This will improve the survivability of flights which can’t escape the AA fire after the attack. But the “F”-spam tactic will still result in noticeable losses if performed in the AA zone.
American battleship Georgia, tier IX
Hit points — 74100. Plating — 32 mm.
Main battery — 3×2 457 mm. Firing range — 21.0 km.
Maximum HE shell damage — 6450. Chance to cause fire — 43%. Maximum AP shell damage — 15750.
Reload time — 30.0 s. 180 degree turn time — 45.0 s. Maximum dispersion — 270 м.
HE initial velocity — 800 m/s. AP initial velocity — 732 m/s. Sigma — 2.00.
10×2 127.0 mm, range — 6.0 km.
Maximum HE shell damage — 1800. Chance to cause fire — 5%. HE initial velocity — 792 m/s
40×1 20.0 mm.
10×2 127.0 mm.
16×4 40.0 mm.
AA defense short-range: continuous damage per second — 533, hit probability — 68 %, action zone 0.1–1.5 km;
AA defense mid-range: number of explosions in a salvo — 11, damage within an explosion — 385, continuous damage per second — 385, hit probability — 73 %, action zone 1.5–3.5 km;
AA defense long-range: number of explosions in a salvo — 8, damage within an explosion — 144, continuous damage per second — 144, hit probability — 73 %, action zone 3.5–5.8 km;
AA sector reinforcement — 50 %, sector reinforcement and reinforcement shift time — 5 s.
Maximum speed — 33 kt. Turning circle radius — 890 m. Rudder shift time — 16.5 s. Surface detectability — 16.9 km. Air detectability — 14.1 km. Detectability after firing main guns in smoke — 18.0 km.
1 slot — Damage Control Party
2 slot — Repair Party
3 slot — Fighter/Spotting Aircraft
All stats are listed without crew and upgrade modifiers but with best available modules. The stats are subject to change during the testing.
Test versions of the ships Monarch and Conqueror will be added.
Both ships have very low citadel and this results in huge difficulty hitting it. Test ships will have their citadels placed higher. But the restoration of the casemate (non-citadel) damage increased from 60% to 75%. Also parameters of “Repair Party” were changed:
- Healing increased from 0.5%/s to 0.6%/s for Monarch_T;
- Consumable cooldown lowered from 180 s to 120 s.
So, these ships can be better punished for positioning mistakes, but their commanders now have improved HP regeneration.
Please, pay attention that these are test changes and they don’t apply to the basic ships. If testing shows that such balancing is efficient, it may later be applied to the basic versions of the ships.