- The smaller isle in the south-west will have several nice spots to dig in and contain the northern aggression.
- You’ll be able to shoot the enemies sitting on the larger isle from the designated TD positions of the southern side.
- The same trick will be possible if you get on the slope leading to the top of the central hill. Provide fire support for allies or prevent the enemy from taking control of the western flank.
- Both teams will have equal opportunities to roll onto the carrier, and the northerners may try to dash to a small cover on the flight deck. The team that manages to take control of the area will be able to capitalize on their success by using a new covered position.
- The firing arc for the southern team TD position in G4 is too wide. Therefore, It will be limited on the modified map.
- Small ridges enabling terrain-based play will be added to the serpentine road area.
Depending on the results, we’ll decide whether to keep or ditch each of the changes. Our objective is to balance the teams’ chances to win, while keeping how the gameplay unfolds on these maps in different situations.