Source: EU Portal. Quite a nice initiative.
What better time to try out the new HD maps than to jump straight into a competition? Refuel and go wreak havoc in the enemy lines!
You’ll have the chance to win one of 12 of the new premium vehicle on 25 March. Three tournaments will each reward their respective winning teams with one tank per player. Additionally, two lucky winners will be randomly selected from amongst all the participants and will also receive a premium tank. Gather your most combat-ready friends and take your chances!
- 1st place: 2 Personal Reserves: +200% Crew XP for 1 hour, qualification for playoffs
- 2nd-3rd place: qualification for playoffs
- 1st place: Unrevealed premium vehicle
- 2nd place: 2,000 per player
- 3rd-4th place: 1,000 per player
- 5th-8th place: 500 per player
- 9th-16th place: 350 per player
- 17th-32nd place: 200 per player
- 32nd-64th place: 100 per player
Details about the competition
The Weekend Ruckus competition consists of three independent tournaments, each played in Encounter mode only and featuring different tiers and formats:
- 2 vs 2: Tier VI
- 3 vs 3: Tier VIII
- 5 vs 5: Tier VI
All participating teams will be sorted into groups of five. The first stage is a round-robin tournament, meaning that each team plays against the four other teams in their group. A ranking will be established in each group – the top three teams in each group advance to the single elimination playoffs.
The maps, match times, rules and other details are available on the registration page (accessible via the registration button above).