Coming in 3 days. Source: Blitz Portal.
The Ultramarines are the finest warriors ever created by humanity with only one purpose: win no matter the cost. Fight on the Macragge map, show courage, stamina, and morale worthy of the Space Marines! Earn the honor to own and command a unique vehicle from the Warhammer 40,000 universe!
Welcome to the Landing Zone!
Drop pods are scattered over the landing zone. Until the end of the game event, this place will be your Garage. Look into the distance: the fight has already begun!
Powerful, Armored, Formidable!
Two Premium vehicles at a time painted to match the Ultramarines’ chapter colors will be the main reward in Macragge’s Thunder:
Vindicator UM (characteristics*) is a heavy siege vehicle armed with a destructive huge-caliber gun, created to crush the strongest fortifications. Its weapon is more than enough to tear enemy armored vehicles to shreds. The Vindicator’s solid front armor is covered by a dozer blade which functions as a screen and considerably degrades the effectiveness of enemy shells.
Predator UM (characteristics*) is the primary combat vehicle of the Space Marines. The heavily armored front and strong turret securely protect it against enemy shells, and the quick-firing automatic gun conveys the Emperor’s revenge to any fool who dares stand up against this menacing vehicle.
Legendary Camouflage — the Colors of Imperial Fists and Dark Angels
- Changes the vehicle name in battle to Vindicator IF, Vindicator DA, Predator IF, and Predator DA correspondingly.
- Does not provide a concealment bonus: similar to the Tankenstein and other special vehicles, the concealment bonus is included in the Vindicator’s and Predator’s characteristics by default.
- To unlock the camouflage, complete an additional stage in the series of Macragge’s Thunder tasks.
- Camouflage resupply is free.
Warhammer 40,000: Collector Commemorative Token
To get this medal, you need to play a battle in any vehicle during the period from November 8 to December 31 and have the following vehicles in your Garage:
- The Vindicator UM;
- The Predator UM.
Impressive Stock of Reserves
If you manage to complete all tasks in the series, in addition to the main rewards, you will get:
- 270 boosters of various types and capacities;
- 147,500 Spare Parts;
- 600,000 credits.
Join the Battle Once You Are Ready!
The Macragge’s Thunder event will last from 0:00 (UTC) on October 17 to 0:00 (UTC) on November 18. But the time when the event starts for you personally depends on when you enter the game. Individual starts give you a chance to start the event when it is convenient for you and allows you to not miss rare vehicles because of vacations or other things.
The Codex says that before landing on battle positions, each warrior should obtain all possible information about the enemy forces, battle site, and goals of the operation. Read the conditions, and you will be ready for Macragge’s Thunder!
Way of Zeal: Ultramarines Emblems
The Ultramarines are disciplined and relentless warriors who are always focused on victory. To get the Ultramarines Emblems, it’s not enough to just enter the battle and sit back — you need to put up a decent fight!
- An average of 50 Ultramarines Emblems can be obtained for completing missions.
- 10 Ultramarines Emblems are awarded for every 650XP earned in an individual battle, regardless of Premium Account and other bonuses.
- The XP requirement is fixed. If the player earned 649XP, no Emblems will be awarded. If the player earned 1,299XP, 10 Emblems will be received.
- With an active Premium Account, you will receive 15 Emblems for every 650XP.
Way of Mastery: Imperial Fists Emblems
The Imperial Fists are able to storm any fortification, or build an unassailable fortress from improvised means and defend it to the last breath. A clash with the Imperial Fists is always a huge loss for the enemy forces.
- 100 Imperial Fists Emblems are awarded for every 500 HP of damage inflicted in an individual battle.
- Only damage inflicted in the first 3 victories per day on any vehicle is taken into account.
- The damage requirement is fixed. If the player inflicted 499 HP of damage, no Emblems will be awarded. If the player inflicted 999 HP of damage, 100 Emblems will be received.
- The victory counter is at the top of the in-game event screen.
Way of Luck: Dark Angels Emblems
Dark Angels resemble knightly orders of the past. They live an abstentious life and strictly follow their oaths and combat rituals. This mysterious chapter always pursues their own objectives known only to initiated brothers.
- Dark Angels Emblems drop from Standard bonus containers with a 100% chance.
- To complete the series stages, open containers every day.
During the Macragge’s Thunder event, you may get the following prizes from the Huge and Big containers:
- Predator UM;
- Vindicator UM;
- A set of Emblems of all types equal to 75% of the tanks’ cost (not taking into account the additional stages);
- A set of Emblems of all types equal to 50% of the tanks’ cost (not taking into account the additional stages).
Upon the termination of the 10-day main phase, you will not be able to get Emblems from containers anymore, but the Vindicator UM and the Predator UM will remain in the list of possible rewards until the end of the in-game event!
If you receive the Vindicator UM and the Predator UM for the second time, you will get a compensation of 2,000,000 credits and a Garage slot for each vehicle.
You have had your briefing and know the goals now! Get ready for the battle and fight to make Macragge’s Thunder legendary in two universes.
About Warhammer 40,000
Warhammer 40,000 is the world’s most successful tabletop miniature wargame produced by Games Workshop, set in a dystopian science fantasy universe. Over the years, the universe has expanded to video games, novels, comics, and more, garnering a huge following around the globe.
*Please note: the vehicles for the Macragge’s Thunder event were not subject to mass testing. The characteristics of these vehicles may be adjusted in future to improve the game balance, if necessary.
Warhammer 40,000: Macragge’s Thunder © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. All rights reserved to their respective owners.