New Feature: Competitions
- Added the functionality that allows participation in competitions right in the game client. The active events can be viewed in the Missions interface, in the Competition tab.
- Players who participate in the game event can view the statistics based on their best results, as well as a detailed leaderboard to evaluate their own progress in the event and compare with the best players.
- The criteria of determining the best players are adjustable and can vary for particular events; the detailed rules will be provided in the competition regulations.
- Participation in competition can require a registration application from players or may require no registration. All actions required for participation in an event can be performed in the client.
- Battles for participation in a competition are counted on the basis of battle statistics in the Random Battles (at the initial stage of the feature, the Grand Battles are not considered). Additional restrictions in the event are possible – playing solo or in Platoon, battles fought only within particular prime times, or on particular servers. Vehicle restrictions (only particular vehicles are allowed) are also possible within the scope of competitions.
- A special notification will be displayed in the Garage to provide competition-related information.
- Throughout Common Test 2, you will be able to participate in two test competitions. All settings, images, and rewards are also not final. The first tournament will be held for Tier X U.S.S.R. and U.K. vehicles . The second tournament will be held for Tier VIII U.S.S.R. and U.K. vehicles. Participation in the event requires registration and at least two battles fought in the selected tier of the same nation.
- The text of the Retrieve Order button was changed.
- the text of the button in the mission profile was changed from Retrieve Order to Improve Result
- the status in the mission profile was changed from Retrieving an order to Result improvement
- Fixed the issue of transitions between operations on the map of the Personal Missions.
- Fixed the issue of inappropriately displayed number of missions (in the Missions displayed: filter of the Missions tab).
- Fixed the issue of loading the interface of the Personal Mission map.
- Fixed the issue of displaying a blank congratulation window for the completed missions and impossibility of closing it.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the tooltips for the Mastery Badges.
- Fixed the issue of allied SPG markers on the minimap when placed at a long distance.
- Fixed the issue of operation of sound modifications.
Improvements to the Matchmaker
Now, the matchmaker attempts to assemble the teams considering the roles within the vehicle types: e.g., the Maus is matched against another Maus, Type 5 Heavy, or E 100, while the T57 Heavy is matched against the AMX 50B, etc.
Changes to vehicles
- Changed the depression angle of OQF 32-pdr Gun Mk. II for the Conqueror Mk. II turret from -7 degrees to -10 degrees
- Changed the depression angle of OQF 32-pdr Gun Mk. II for the Conqueror Mk. II ABP turret from -7 degrees to -10 degrees
- Changed the depression angle of 120 mm Gun L1A1 for the Conqueror Mk. II ABP turret from -7 degrees to -10 degrees
- Changed turret armoring
- FV4004 Conway
- Changed the top speed from 50 km/h to 40 km/h
- Changed the reverse speed from 20 km/h to 15 km/h
- FV4005 Stage II
- Changed the top speed from 50 km/h to 35 km/h
- Changed the reverse speed from 15 km/h to 12 km/h
- Super Conqueror
- Decreased dispersion during movement of the Super Conqueror suspension by 25%
- Increased dispersion on hull traverse of the Super Conqueror suspension by 20%
- Decreased dispersion on turret traverse of 120 mm Gun L1A1 for the Conqueror “Unorthodox” ABP turret by 29%
- Changed the reload time of 120 mm Gun L1A1 for the Conqueror “Unorthodox” ABP turret from 9.3 s to 8.7 s
- Changed the depression angle of 120 mm Gun L1A1 for the Conqueror “Unorthodox” ABP turret from -7 degrees to -10 degrees
- Changed the vehicle durability with the Conqueror “Unorthodox” ABP turret from 2350 to 2400 HP.
- Remodelled to HD
- Type 59
- Changed the ammo rack capacity of the 100 mm Type 59 gun for the Type 59 turret from 34 to 50 shells