Round 3 of the Common Test is planned to start on 17 August at 18:00 CEST (UTC+2).
List of Changes in Round 3
- Marks of Excellence can no longer be earned in the Ranked Battle or Grand Battle mode. Battles in these modes have no influence on the player’s Marks of Excellence.
- Fixed the issue with duplicating confirmation windows in Team Training lobbies.
- Fixed the issue with camera binding to a destroyed vehicle.
- Fixed the issue where it was impossible to disable the chat with allies in a Grand Battle.
- Fixed the issue where a pop-up hint about the prime times of Ranked Battles was displayed on certain dates when switching months in the calendar.
- Fixed the issue with the display of mission conditions.
- Fixed the issue where the commander’s cupola was missing in a destroyed Tiger 131 tank.
- Fixed some technical issues.
- Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. D: Fixed the issue with the display of Inscriptions on the tank’s second turret.
- Fixed the issue with the display of the hint about Premium Account discount.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to switch to 1024×768 resolution correctly.
- T-34-2G FT: Fixed the issue that caused strong rocking of the tank’s hull when braking.
- Bat.-Châtillon 25 t: Visually adjusted the size of the tank’s top gun.