Round 2 of the Common Test is planned to start on 10 August at 18:00 CEST (UTC+2).
List of Changes in Round 2
- Fixed the issue related to mounting incompatible equipment.
- Fixed the issue of improperly displayed information about losing ranks.
- Fixed the issue of improperly displayed information about the number of earned vehicle ranks in the reward window of the Ranked Battles.
- Fixed the issue of improperly displayed names and vehicle tiers in the battle interface (team panels) in the Grand Battles.
- Fixed the issue of improperly displayed information in Service Record -> Statistics.
- Fixed the issue of improperly displayed model textures on the Fiery Salient map.
- Fixed the issue of displaying negative values of the countdown before the Airstrike/ Artillery Strike.
- Fixed the issue of critical hits to the upper track upon ramming the Maus tank, which is turned to a side.
- Fixed the issue of displaying English text in the Russian client on the loading screen, in the line which displays the selected vehicle.
- Fixed the issue when players were unable to purchase Swedish vehicles with the 100% discount, received during the New Year event (2016-2017).
- Fixed the issue of displaying relevant information about the conditions of earning chevrons in the welcome animation of the Ranked Battles.
- Fixed the issue of playing voice instructions when switching to the Sniper mode in the Bootcamp.
- Improved equipment can be demounted for bonds only. Upon release of Update 9.20, Improved equipment will be automatically demounted for free from vehicles of all players so that they can mount it as they think fit.
- The Grand Battle type will be disabled by default for users who play on PCs with low performance. However, the option can be enabled in the game settings.
Changes to technical characteristics of American vehicles:
- M48A1 Patton: research cost was changed from 160,000 to 205,000.