Off: I would like to express my sincere apologies for being late with this article. I had to go to yet another family funeral, 600 km away this time, and also had to visit plenty of relatives in the process.
On July 20, from 6:00 to 6:45 (GMT), a micropatch was implemented on all the servers.
In this update:
– Fixed an issue where post-battle notifications were not indicated on the map.
– Fixed an issue where in the standard garage, the tier 2 tank, obtained for completing the “Training grounds”, could not obtain the status of “Elite”.
– Fixed a bug where in the mode of clan management the keyboard and the right mouse button were not working.
– Fixed the logic behind triggering some personal missions: compliance with the requirements of the task with damage to different tanks of the same class will be counted according to the description of the missions.
– Fixed an issue where after holding team battles, personal rating would not change.
– Fixed some technical problems.
It also broke installed mods. Because of this, a new mod folder was created specifically for this micropatch.