Thanks to Babykim (EU), for translating.
A somewhat dated rumor and news digest by a Russian video-blogger getfun:
1. WG has closed their headquarters in London. Wargaming.net CEO Victor Kislyi called this a technical measure. He also refuted the claim that the lion share of the WG turnover comes from World of Tanks, mentioning that World of WShips has been among the top 10 profitable online games, and World of Tanks Blitz still remains more profitable than similar online games.
2. WG plans to port World of Warships to other gaming platforms (X-Box?).
3. The operations are quite popular, with about 14 percent of all games played on the RU cluster since the release of this game mode. This game mode is even more popular on the EU and NA servers. But note the smaller number of players is smaller than in a random battle.
4. These was a forum event on the RU server, in which the developer Tarki_Tau has shared the concept of a global map for World of Warships. The feedback has been so negative that quite possibly a global map will not be forthcoming this year.
5. The event with the Russian premium battleship Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya as a reward will start in July. The ship will be sold in shop after the event.