Update: also coming on EU.
Event Starts: 19 May at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2)
Event Ends: 08 June at 09:00 CEST (UTC+2)
The legendary HMS Hood has sunk! Embark on a quest for vengeance and haul in the loot in the “Hunt for Bismarck” Campaign! Complete this event to add Bismarck to your Port.
The campaign mirrors the events of May 1941, with seven missions, (containing eight tasks each,) based on the remarkable chase. Take part in operation Rheinübung, avenge the destruction of British battlecruiser HMS Hood, take ships of different classes into battle against German raiders, attack enemies with torpedo bombers and more!
Starts May 18 at 7:00 PT (10:00 ET)
Ends June 7 at 5:00 PT (8:00 PT)
Event Starts: 19/05/2017 @ 10:00 UTC+8
Event Ends: 08/06/2017 @ 08:00 UTC+8
How Campaigns Work
Campaigns are divided into sequential Missions, made up of various Tasks.
- Each Mission requires a certain number of Pins. Complete Tasks in the current Mission to earn Pins and other rewards
- Only Tasks you accept will be active in battle. You can have up to two Tasks at a time, three if you have a Premium time active.
- Once you earn enough Pins for that Mission, complete that Mission’s Final Task
- Once the Final Task is accomplished, you can move on to the next Mission
- Rewards won’t be given automatically. You’ll have to click “Collect Rewards” under the completed Mission or Task to get your prize!
Let’s Put a Pin in That
Tasks can be repeated multiple times for Pin rewards, but other rewards aren’t repeatable. Only Pins earned within a Mission’s Tasks can be applied to the Mission’s Pin requirement.
“Hunt for Bismarck” Campaign Tasks must be completed in Random Battles with tier V+ ships. Additional restrictions may apply to individual Tasks.
The missions can be checked here:
(Captains who already own Bismarck will be rewarded her value in Credits and a Port Slot)
Throughout the Campaign, you’ll encounter a special type of container. Inside you’ll find new Campaign-exclusive signal flags, special camo, and Collectibles: badges and emblems with historical connections to the mission to sink the Bismarck!
Collector Containers come in two sizes:
- Standard – Includes two Collectibles and one Campaign signal flag or special camo, with a possible “lucky drop” of five signal flags or camo. Get these containers for completing Mission Tasks.
- Big – Rewarded for Tasks designated for HMS Hood. Includes one Collectible, seven random Campaign signals, and seven special camo applications.
Two new permanent camouflages for Bismarck, including a custom “battle-scarred” camo, await once you complete your Collection. Plus, any duplicate Collectibles you earn after completion earns you 10,000 !
Collector Container Signal Flag Exclusives!
|Image||Flag Name||Flag Effect|
|+333% to Commander XP|
|Red Dragon||+100% to XP
+100% to Commander XP
|Ouroboros||+777% to Free XP|
|Hydra||+50% to XP
+150% to Commander XP,
+250% to Free XP