There are plans to release Micropatch 9.17.1_2 on March 9th, 2017
Maintenance will begin at 01:00 Pacific Time (09:00 UTC) and will last approximately one hour.
During maintenance, the World of Tanks servers will be unavailable.
- Fixed the issue with a spontaneous switch from the full-screen to windowed mode when logging in to the Garage
- Fixed the issue with the display of vehicles in the postmortem mode when switching between vehicles
- Fixed the issue with switching to the windowed mode when logging in to the client for the first time and pressing Alt+Tab
- Fixed the issue with the automatic minimization of the client window after restoring it in Windows Vista
- Fixed the issue with a black screen when pressing Alt+Tab on PCs with Radeon R7-R9 graphics cards
- Fixed the issue with the inability to restore the client window after pressing Alt+Tab when the DirectX 9 is used
- Fixed the issue with the absence of sound in battle after the last spotted vehicle is destroyed
- Fixed the issue with the inability to click the Service and Exterior buttons in the Garage for a vehicle that has just finished a Battle for Stronghold or Skirmish
- Added the Strv S1
- Adjusted the Object 907 armor parameters
- Added the following vehicles to the Tech Tree:
- VK 45.03
- Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger
On 09.03.2017 at 04:00 CET micropatch will be applied on the servers and expected downtime is 45 minutes.
Battles for Stronghold (besides skirmishes) will be reset from 02:59 UTC 09.03.2017 till 05:59 UTC 09.03.2017
Thank you for the understanding.