The patch is scheduled for 12 May and will be applied on the servers from 05:30 CEST until 07:00 CEST (UTC+2) during which time the game server will be offline.
Premium US Tier VII Cruiser Indianapolis has been added to the client for testing purposes. The vessel is not yet available to the general public, but players may see her being tested on the live server.
- Marblehead: nominal price changed from 500 to 3100 doubloons
- Saipan: the research price of Flight control “Mk8 mod. 1” module has been reduced to 0
- Torpedo defence option “Chance of flooding reduction” is removed from ship characteristics in Port, as its display mechanics (display only, not the calculations) had some issues
- Corrected descriptions for the actions that are assigned by default to [X] and [RMB] in the control settings
- Fixed an issue, that made it impossible to close an incomplete team battle window
- Fixed an issue, that caused the torpedo detection distance (displayed in the tooltip for the “Hydroacoustic Search” equipment ) to be displayed without taking the “Vigilance” skill into account
- Fixed an issue with in-game surveys not working for localisations other than RU and EN
- Fixed an issue, that caused the “Damage Control System Mod. 1” to affect the performance characteristics of “Torpedo defence: Damage Reduction”
- Fixed an issue, that caused permanent camouflage for the premium British battleship Warspite to be displayed incorrectly
- Fixed an issue with the EN localisation installing by mistake with an update release
- Fixed an issue, that lead to bots shooting more accurately tha intended in version 0.5.5
- Fixed an issue, that caused messages for disbandment and formation of the divisions in Port, to be displayed in battle chat
- Fixed one of the reasons of an issue, that caused a “black screen” to appear for a few seconds before the battle
- Fixed an issue due to which, in some cases, there was no available server at the login screen