A minor update for the game client is bringing some fixes to the game.
The patch is scheduled for 19 November and will be applied on the servers from 04:00 until 05:30 CET during which the game server will be offline.
- Fixed an incorrect function of the “Dogfighting expert” skill that caused a 100% damage bonus for fighter planes instead of 10% (nothing good ever lasts, eh?)
- Lines with base capture and protection points has been excluded from the detailed stats window as their display is currently not supported. They are still being taken into account for experience calculation
- Ishizuchi premium ship has been added to the Japanese tech tree
- Fixed an error that caused the ships carousel to jump back to the beginning of the list after each battle
- Fixed an issue that caused achievements earned in battle to be displayed twice in the achievements statistics section of the “Profile” tab
- Fixed an issue that caused the free view camera to not turn off in some cases, after leaving the Help window
- Server-side preparations for the start of the next Ranked Battles seasons