Introduced in the early 1940s and serving well after WW2 with other nations, few ships ever managed to gain such an iconic status during their operational service as the US Fletcher class destroyer. Instantly recognizable to most fans of military history, this naval legend is ready to be deployed in one of the upcoming naval testing sessions to once more change the tide of battle. Continue reading “War Thunder – Fletcher Class Destroyer”
Another tank from Valkyria Chronicles hit the Blitz premium shop (on which servers specifically is a mystery to me).
Continue reading “Blitz – Lupus (Valkyria Chronicles)”
- Added the Pudel (Polish medium Tier VI tank). Vehicle description: “A variant of the Pz.Kpfw. V Panther Ausf. G, the most massively produced modification of the German Panther tank. Two German Panther Ausf. G tanks were captured by Polish troops during the Warsaw Uprising on August 2, 1944. Rebels applied national colors and various emblems to the vehicles, which is reflected in the game. One tank was nicknamed “Pudel” (which means Poodle) and used in urban warfare.”
- In that connection, the following will be also added:
- Poland nation in the filter of the vehicle panel;
- National crew (only the male voiceover will be available) with ranks and Personal Data;
- Polish camouflage patterns, emblems and inscriptions;
- National premium consumable: Bread with Smalec.
- The Polish nation will not be added to the Tech Tree.
Continue reading “WoT – 9.19.1 Test Server Patchnotes”
Including a truly rare occurrence – a Q&A with Kirill Yudintsev))))
Should I also post Thunder Show?