Based on the testing results, we’re applying changes to Stord ’43, Scharnhorst ’43, and Kitakami.
VII Stord ’43
- Accuracy of main battery guns was reduced and is now closer in line with other destroyers.
- Parameters of the “Specialized Repair Teams” consumable were changed:
- Action time reduced: 15 to 10 s.
- Number of charges increased: 1 to 2.
- Torpedo parameters were changed:
- Range increased: 6 to 7.5km.
- Torpedo tube reload time reduced: 85 to 75s.
- Maximum damage reduced: 10,700 to 7533.
VII Scharnhorst ’43
- Sigma value increased: 1.8 to 2.
- AP shell fuse delay increased: 0.01 to 0.033s.
- Added “Engine Boost” consumable with the following parameters:
- Maximum speed: +15%
- Action time: 180s
- Reload time: 90s
- Number of charges: 3
- Parameters of the “Repair Party” consumable were changed and will now be more similar to other battleships:
- Reload time increased: 60 to 80s.
- HP restoration per second reduced: 337 to 281.
- Action time of the “Exhaust Smoke Generator” consumable reduced: 40 to 30s.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing.