We would like to inform you about the update of the End User License Agreement („ EULA ”) regarding your use of Wargaming games. The changes are aimed at adapting to changes in legal regulations and improving the readability and availability of conditions of use.
Below we present important changes:
- Update of the Subscription Regulations in para. 3.1.
- Policy update regarding player content in paragraph. 12.6.
- Adding rules for deleting inactive accounts by Wargaming in paragraphs 4 and 16:
- Under the new EULA agreement, we can delete an account if the player has not logged in to any product or service (e.g. game, Portal or WGC) in the last ten years.
- We will send users an appropriate advance notification before deleting inactive accounts.
- To prevent the inactive account from being removed, the user can simply log in to any Wargaming product or service.
- If the account is deleted, we may allow another player to use the nickname previously associated with the deleted account.