Fixed Issues and Improvements
- The description of the Experienced Firefighters crew directive has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue of the BZ-176’s speed being displayed incorrectly in spectator mode.
- Fixed the issue of some crew perks not working when directives were used and modifications were made.
- Fixed the issue of completed conditions not being displayed in mission cards.
- Fixed the issue of the confirmation window not being displayed when purchasing Crew Books.
- Fixed the issue of the notification about Collections being regularly displayed in the Notification Center.
- Fixed some technical issues.
- Fixed some UI issues.
- The functionality of the Annual Statistics screen has been expanded.
- The Season Statistics screen has been added.
- Onslaught mode support has been added to Tournaments.
The mechanics of the Steel Hunter: Reborn event have been added to the classic version of the mode.
- Marauders (AI-driven opponents)
- Balance changes for vehicles, Combat Abilities, and functionalities.
New mechanics have been added and the existing mechanics have been changed:
- A timer for the Dangerous Zone (yellow) has been added and is displayed when the player is inside.
- The progression can now be fulfilled not only by completing daily missions but also based on positions in battle results.
- The loot dropped by defeated Marauders is now more valuable.
- The chance of receiving Combat Abilities from Supplies has been changed: the longer the battle lasts, the higher the chance.
- Now, by collecting Spoils of War (red loot), players will get more XP. If the player’s Combat Abilities are on cooldown at that time, this cooldown will be significantly reduced.
- Now players will get less XP for upgrading their vehicle when dealing damage.
- The upgrade tier is now displayed above the vehicles. This feature can be enabled/disabled in the game settings.
- If a player leaves the battle before their vehicle is destroyed, they will not receive any economic rewards.
- The Huragan and the Bái Láng are now faster, with thicker armor and more powerful guns and Combat Abilities.
- The Harbinger has more HP and improved guns.
- Heavy tanks (the Walküre, the Varyag, and the Beowulf) have received an armor nerf: the chance of penetrating them is now higher.
- The Raven has less armor and less dangerous guns.