No matter which side you choose in the epic Waffenträger: Projekt Hyperion showdown, our event-themed bundles will have you diving right into the action. Each offer features exclusive decals to commemorate the event, as well as Engineer‘s Starters to activate the reward-filled Engineer’s Gate.
Try your luck and claim formidable prizes, including three brand-new vehicles: the KJPZ TIII Jäger, the Object 283, and the Jagdtiger Prototype. On top of that, the Engineer’s Gate can grant the iconic Waffenträger auf E 100 as a rental tank for Random Battles!
All offers (except for the Introductory Pack) also include free Keys to roll out aboard the Blitzträger auf E 110. Command one of the most powerful vehicles ever conceived, put the Harriers in their place, and earn even more rewards.
Waffenträger: Projekt Hyperion Offers
Available from September 25 at 11:00 (CEST) through October 9 at 10:00 (CEST)
Gates and Starters
You can earn two types of Starters for completing event missions and Progression Stages and for defeating the Blitzträger auf E 220. Starters are necessary for activating both the Engineer’s and Harriers’ Gates, which are filled with valuable loot.
Harriers‘ Starters are rewarded for completing event missions and progression milestones while playing in Harrier Squad vehicles. They are used for the Harriers’ Gate with the following reward items:
Engineer’s Starters are rewarded for completing missions while playing in the Blitzträger auf E 110 and progression milestones, and they are part of the special event bundles. They are used to activate the Engineer’s Gate with the following reward items:
The most exciting and valuable rewards from the Engineer’s Gate are random Tier VIII and IX Premium and reward vehicles that come with a Garage slot. They include these three brand-new warriors:
- NEW! The IXKJPZ TIII Jäger , a Tier IX Premium German tank destroyer, is a nimble mobile sniper with great gun handling and accuracy. Similar in appearance and layout to the Waffenträger auf Pz. IV and the Grille 15, already in the game, this TD also shares similar characteristics with them. The Jäger can’t boast any significant armor as it focuses on shooting and mobility.
- NEW! The IXObject 283 is a reward Tier IX rear-turreted Soviet medium tank with a high DPM. This tank has an unusual layout for a medium tank with rear turret placement. Despite its similarities to the branch of Soviet sniper medium tanks with the K-91 up top, its characteristics are closer to those of the Object 430. It has a strong front hull and turret armor, as well as impressive thick sides strengthened with screens.
- NEW! The VIIIJagdtiger Prototype , a Tier VIII Premium German assault TD, wields a powerful 128 mm gun. This modification of the Jagdtiger is equipped with the 12.8 cm Pak 44/1 L/55 gun. The general concept of the vehicle is the same as that of its more powerful version: unimpeded destruction of enemy vehicles with the help of its excellent gun.
- IXT54 Heavy Tank
- VIIICS-52 LIS
- VIIIObject 274a
- VIIIShPTK-TVP 100
- VIIIStrv 81
- VIIIFV1066 Senlac
You have a 2% chance to get one of these tanks when activating the Engineer’s Gate. Most importantly, you will receive vehicles that you do not have in your Garage yet.
On top of that, the Engineer’s Gate has a chance of dropping 10 Random Battles in the legendary Waffenträger auf E 100*!
The Engineer’s Gate: How It Works
- When a vehicle drops from the Engineer’s Gate, a slot in the Garage is credited first, and then information about it will be displayed in the in-game Notification Center.
- If you receive a vehicle that is already in your Garage, it will be replaced by another vehicle from the above list that you don’t already have in your Garage.
- If you already have all the vehicles from the list, you will be compensated the cost of the dropped tank in gold.
- If you have sold a Premium vehicle from the above list and it can be restored using the in-game Vehicle Restoration tool, it may drop from the Engineer’s Gate at the standard drop rate.
Guaranteed Vehicle Mechanics
If you spent 49 Engineer’s Starters but still did not receive a Premium vehicle, then with the 50th activation of the Engineer’s Gate, you are guaranteed to receive a random Premium tank that you don’t have already from the list above, as well as a Garage slot.
If you already have all the vehicles from the list in your Garage, then the guaranteed vehicle mechanics will be disabled.
Vehicle Compensation Costs
After the end of the event on October 9 at 11:00 (CEST), all unused Keys for playing in the Blitzträger auf E 110 will disappear, and the corresponding number of Gates will be activated automatically. All items from them will be automatically credited to your account. All event vehicles will be deducted, and all XP earned in them will be moved to the MS-1. All Collection Items, rewards, and loot from the Gates remain with you permanently. You will be able to play your battles in the rented Waffenträger auf E 100 until October 15 at 06:00 (CEST).
Any bundles that you sent as gifts but that were not accepted by their recipients will be returned to your account.
Enjoy Waffenträger: Projekt Hyperion, Commanders!