The crew widget in the Garage has been reworked.
All tabs of the Personal File have been reworked. The Personal Data and Crew Skins tabs have been merged.
The Barracks window has been reworked.
The dismissal, confirmation, and other windows have been reworked.
A completely new crew management flow has been implemented.
The Universal Training Booklet (20,000 XP to each crew member) has been added.
The Universal Training Guide (100,000 XP to each crew member) has been added.
The Accelerated Crew Training screen has been reworked.
Crew Books and conversion of Combat XP to Free XP have been merged into a single screen.
The functionality to use several Crew Books at the same time has been added.
Restrictions on the number of stored crew skins have been removed.
The crew skins/major qualification binding has been removed.
Some minor UI changes have been made.
The mode settings are similar to those of the first Episode in 2023.
The Twist of Fate scenario has been disabled.
Combat Reserves have three upgrade levels.
Some technical improvements have been made.
Back to the Game
Some players will have the Bring Your Fellow Commanders Back to the Game mini-event.
Elite Levels System
A new system of Elite Levels for vehicles has been added.
The system uses experience earned in vehicles to assign an Elite Level to a vehicle.
Starting from Tier V, every Elite vehicle receives a special icon that showcases the player’s dedication to this particular vehicle.
Players that have at least one Elite vehicle will receive a notification about Elite levels being assigned to their vehicles.
Elite Levels are displayed both in the Service Record and in battle (next to the vehicle icon in the team list).
Changes to Technical Characteristics of Vehicles
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Object 452K
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: M48A2 (120)
The possibility to mount the Spall Liner equipment has been added.
Hull traverse speed has been changed from 22 to 25 deg/s
Gun dispersion has been changed from 0.42 to 0.4 m
Dispersion on turret traverse has been decreased by 20%
View range has been changed from 360 to 370 m
Turret traverse speed has been changed from 22 to 25 deg/s
Top speed has been changed from 32 to 35 km/h
Fixed Issues and Improvements
The screen to add an email to an account on Steam has been changed.
A tooltip displayed when equipping an incompatible directive has been added.
The vehicle sale flow has been reworked.
- By default, any equipment is demounted and sent to the Depot, instead of being sold or disassembled for components. The sale screen also now displays warnings if the option to sell or disassemble mounted equipment is selected.
- Pop-up windows with errors and warnings about the inability to perform the selected action have become more informative.
- The order of the equipment tabs in the Garage and equipment sorting at the Depot has been changed. Display priority: Standard, Bounty, Improved, Experimental.
- When selling or disassembling equipment from the Depot, a new interface is now used.
- The icons and buttons to sell and disassemble equipment at the Depot have been changed.
- The icons that display the Experimental Equipment level have been replaced with more informative ones.