The development inside is completely finished. Which means that all the information below is already FINAL. Now we will tell you the whole basic gist of it, plainly. [This is important to note, because many things we write here when the development of a feature is not yet finalized, which means that various changes can be made, including radical ones].
Compared to 2022, the fan-mode has been changed a bit. Now you don’t need to capture the plasma and take it to the generator after destroying the Sentinels. Sentinels guard the generators and after their destruction you just need to capture the generator itself. This way Blitzträger auf E 110 will lose its shield (as before) to be able to deal damage.
For each captured generator the Hound increases his plasma scale. For each captured generator your damage will be increased, but after your death the scale will reset.
Finally added 4 playable tank to the Alliance: 🇨🇿Pojistka. It is based on 🇨🇿TVP T 50/51. It also has a drum for 3 shells. In general, in 2023, all tanks have been shuffled a bit, adding new abilities. Now the ability set looks like this:
– Resistor – Force and [NEW] Explosive shot (previously was Uranium Scrap)
– Thunderbolt – [NEW] Full Repair (used to be Afterburner) and Siege Mode
– Foudre – Afterburner and Ballistic Dome.
– [NEW] Pojistka – Uranium Scrap and [NEW] Full Repair
Additionally, they added a new mechanic for Blitzträger auf E 110 – the Hyperion ability (hence the name). The ability accumulates when dealing damage to Hounds. The progression of the ability is visible to the Hounds as well. When the generator is captured, the ability is lost. The ability itself deals a lot of damage to a selected area, it takes 6 seconds to move out of the area. It will also do damage to Blitzträger auf E 110, but not much if your shields are activated. There are a total of 4 hits, about 500 damage each.
So where do we stand on rewards?
The mode as before has the standard progression with rewards, as well as the Hound and Engineer portals.
In the progression of 20 level for stamps. From the interesting on rewards you can get:
– Hound Starter
– Engineer’s Starter (literally 3 pieces)
– Premium Days
– Customization items
– Keys to play the mode at Blitzträger auf E 110
– 2 new crew members: Jana Folta and Hannelore Ritter
– 5 battles for rent on Waffenträger auf E 100 (for random battles)
There are no special rewards in the Hound portals, as always: Silver, experience reserves, dismount kits, gear, prem acc, slots, unique customization (2D styles, decals, emblems, camo).
In the Engineer’s portals [paid lootboxes] we have a refill:- Guaranteed 100 gold
– [NEW] KJPZ TIII Jäger (Germany, Tier-9, TD, premium)
– [NEW] Jagdtiger Prototype (Tier-8, TD, premium)
– 🌍Object 283 (Tier-9, MT, promotional) [forever].
* Previously only obtainable in the New Year’s Offensive 2023 terminal. The chance of dropping it permanently was very small.
– T54 Heavy Tank (HT-9, prem)
– K-2 (previously obtained only in the auction 2023 at the amount of 20,000 gold.)
– Object 274a
– FV1066 Senlac
– ShPTK-TVP 100
– CS-52 LIS
– Strv 81
– 3D styles, both old and new: “Pojistka” at TVP T 50/51
– 10 rental battles on Waffenträger auf E 100
– Other stuff: silver, experience/silver reserves, prem days, dismounts, training brochure/manuals.