Play in eight unconventional vehicles that are unlike anything you have seen in the game so far. Overwhelming Fire battles will be populated exclusively by these strange and wonderful armored beasts, so prepare to have fun with all the fast-firing automatic cannons!
How to Find Overwhelming Fire
- Only the eight special vehicles created for the mode can participate in Overwhelming Fire battles. They are all the same tier.
- The matchmaker will limit the maximum number of B-C CS 59s (rocket arty) and EBR 40s on a team to two of each. The rest of the vehicles can be mixed and matched with no limits.
- Random Battles rules apply: 15v15, with Standard Battles, Assault, and Encounter Battles possible.
- Battles can take place on any maps used for Tier X Random Battles (except Grand Battles maps).
- You don’t earn credits or XP in the Overwhelming Fire mode, but you don’t spend credits on repairs, ammo, etc. either.
- Battle Pass Points and bonds cannot be earned in the mode. Credits and gold are not added to their respective Reserves.
- You cannot complete missions except those created specifically for the mode.
- Platoons are available, but Platoon bonuses don‘t apply.
Players with low-spec CPUs and graphics cards may encounter performance issues when running the mode. To optimize your game experience, change the graphics settings in your game client in accordance with the capabilities of your CPU and graphics card.
Win two battles and be among the top 12 on your team by base XP earned each time.
Reward: 100 bonds
Win five battles and be among the top 12 on your team by base XP earned each time.
Reward: 100 bond
Win ten battles and be among the top 12 on your team by base XP earned each time.
Reward: 200 bonds
Playing in vehicles wielding a certain number of autocannons (or a couple of rocket launchers in one case) is fresh and original, plus you can earn some bonds by playing and completing special missions.