A new season of the Referral Program has arrived, allowing you to enlist new Recruits or to bring back absent Commanders and earn valuable rewards together. Don’t worry if you didn’t finish an ongoing Referral Campaign during the previous season—all progress will carry over.
So grab your Referral link, show your friends the excitement of tank-on-tank combat, and start working towards bonds, days of WoT Premium Account, customizations, Premium vehicles, and more!
Commanders and Recruits receive Referral Points for certain actions performed in Random Battles. The different ways of earning Referral Points are all displayed in the in-game “How to Earn Points” interface.
- Causing damage (including damage by assistance) that exceeds your vehicle’s own HP—only available for Recruits
- Victory—only available for Recruits
- Earning awards and medals from a select list—only available for Recruits
- Causing a certain amount of damage for playing in a Recruit-Commander Platoon
Conditions for Earning Referral Points:
- The Recruit and Commander must rank in the top 12 on their team by base XP earned, whether in a Recruit-Commander Platoon or in a solo Recruit mission.
- Playing in a Platoon and completing the special missions available to the Recruit will double the Points earned.
You can earn 10 Referral Points per battle for obtaining medals in a single game.