Last Day of Battles:
Ceasefire starting April 1:
Saturdays 10:00 CEST (UTC+2) through Sundays 10:00 CEST (UTC+2)
Commanders! It’s time to fight for the glory of your clan, show off your skills, and earn some nice rewards!
Season 20 of the Global Map will start on March 27 and last until May 27 (with the final battles taking place on May 26).
In Season 20, Ceasefire days will be introduced on the Global Map. Every Saturday, the state of the Global Map will be frozen, and clan warriors will be able to participate in War Games in Strongholds to earn even more gold! As in Season 19, the strongest clans will still get some additional gold and bonds at the end of the Season.
The list of Workshop rewards remains the same, and once the Season is over, the best players will receive the “Warrior of the East” 2D style, the brand-new “Bengal Tiger” 2D style, and the new “Guards Lt. Leo and a Malfunction” decal.
The Bengal Tiger Style
The Warrior of the East Style
Read on to learn everything about Season 20!
The Reward Distribution System
- Players can receive gold for their participation on the Global Map. To receive awards during the Season, you will need to play in battles and earn personal Fame Points, then be awarded a position on the daily Personal Leaderboard. The most active players will also earn bonds. The accumulated gold and bonds can be claimed at any time on the Clan Dashboard in the game client.
- Clans will have a separate leaderboard that counts Fame Points earned over each week. Clans that reach the top positions on the Clan Leaderboard will receive gold, and the most successful clans will also earn bonds. At the end of the week, the Clan Leaderboard is reset, and the cycle starts again. The quantity of gold and bonds distributed among clans will depend on the overall activity of players during the week.
At the end of Season 20, the best-performing clans will receive rewards of gold and bonds in their clan Treasury. The amount of gold and bonds earned will depend on the clan’s ranking in the final Clan Leaderboard at the end of the Season.
|POSITION||GOLD IN THE CLAN TREASURY||BONDS IN THE CLAN TREASURY|
Season Rewards and the Season Leaderboard
At the end of Season 20, clans will receive traditional commemorative rewards based on their position on the general Clan Leaderboard for the Global Map:
Players will also have the chance to earn the “Warrior of the East” 2D style and the brand-new “Bengal Tiger” 2D style at the end of the Season. Additional rewards can be assembled in the Workshop, just like in previous Seasons.
The Personal Leaderboard
The Personal Leaderboard will be based on personal Fame Points earned each day. To get a place on the Leaderboard, players will need to earn at least 15 personal Fame Points. Participants who make it to the Leaderboard at the end of each day will receive certain rewards.
Players who earn a place on the Personal Leaderboard will automatically receive between 10–40 gold, and players in the top 50% of the Leaderboard will also receive 15–75 bonds. The Leaderboard is reset at the start of battles each day.
All of the gold and bonds that players earn will be credited to a special vault at the end of the day. These rewards can be claimed from the vault by going to the corresponding section of the Clan Dashboard.
If a player does not claim their rewards manually, the gold and bonds will be automatically credited to their account once the Season ends, or when the player leaves their clan.
All members of the clan will receive an equal number of Fame Points for each battle fought, as follows:
|Tournament Among Challengers in a Regular Province||26||19|
|Battle Against the Province Owner||26||19|
Players on the losing team will only receive personal Fame Points for battles in which their team destroyed at least five enemy vehicles.
The Clan Leaderboard
- The Clan Leaderboard will be adjusted based on clan Fame Points earned. Depending on their position at the end of the week, clans can receive gold and bonds in their vault.
- The quantity of gold and bonds distributed among clans is equal to the quantity of gold and bonds earned by players for getting a place on the Personal Leaderboard over the course of each week.
- Clan Fame Points can be earned for participating in battles, capturing and owning provinces, or completing Clan Tasks.
- The Clan Leaderboard is reset at the end of each week.
All Fame Points earned by a clan are accumulated on the Season Leaderboard. At the end of the Season, all clan members will receive a reward based on the clan’s position on the Leaderboard.
|MAX. POSITION||MEDAL||STYLES||DECALS||PARTICIPATION EMBLEM|
The Warrior of the East style
The Bengal Tiger style
|4 — Top 10%|
|Top 10% — Top 50%||
The Warrior of the East style
|Top 50% — Top 70%||—||—||—|
- All battles will be played in the absolute 15v15 format in Tier X vehicles.
- The battle duration is 15 minutes.
- Fog of War is ON.
- Clan Tasks are ON.
In the Workshop, players will be able to use resources earned from battles on the Global Map to produce various rewards.
All participating clan members will receive the same number of resources per battle. This number depends on the following factors:
- Battle outcome: Clans earn more resources for a victory than for a defeat.
- Number of enemy vehicles destroyed: The more enemy vehicles a clan destroys, the more resources they will receive.
If a team has not destroyed any enemy vehicles in a battle, none of the players on that team will receive resources at the end of the battle.
- Sand River
- El Halluf
- Fisherman’s Bay
- Live Oaks
- Serene Coast
- Pearl River
- A maximum of 32 applications can be submitted for landing provinces.
- The maximum number of active landing applications that can be submitted by a clan (with at least 90 members with Tier X vehicles) is six.
- Landing provinces are dynamic and change locations when battles are over.
- Clans that already own provinces can apply for landing tournaments on the Global Map.
- Clans cannot attack landing provinces by land.
The First Day and World Redivision
On the first day of the Season, all provinces on the Global Map will be landing provinces. Once the Prime Time is over, the provinces will switch to the main mode according to the general rules of the Season.
- There can be a total of 16 landing tournament participants during World Redivision.
- If a battle for a landing province ends in a draw, it will be considered a defeat for the challengers.
Special Penalties for Missing a Battle
Clan Fame Points will be deducted from the total sum of Fame Points earned by the clan over the week. The same number will be deducted from the general Clan Leaderboard for the Season.
|NUMBER OF NO-SHOW BATTLES OVER 3 DAYS||MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LANDING APPLICATIONS||CLAN FAME POINTS PENALTY|
Match-Fixing and Clan Wars Violations
Match-fixing is prohibited by the regulations. Clans and players that violate the rules will lose all of their Fame Points (both clan and personal), and their game accounts will be banned.
In cases related to the accumulation of Fame Points (e.g., suspicions of match-fixing, etc.), the administration reserves the right to demand a battle replay, screenshots, or other relevant information. If the requested information is not provided, the administration reserves the right to make a decision at their discretion. We strongly recommend that players activate Enable Battle Recording in the game settings.
It is prohibited to use the game in any way that is not provided for by the End-User License Agreement, the Game Rules, or any other rules, as well as in any way that may go beyond the scope of standard gameplay. Passive (i.e., pacifist) behavior towards members of another team, clan, or clan alliance is prohibited. If violations are detected, clans will be removed from the Global Map. Repeated violations may be punished with more severe penalties.
Prepare to ride your favorite Tier X vehicles into intense Global Map battles. Fame, glory, and a wealth of rewards await you, Commanders!