The third round of testing ahead of Update 1.19.1 has begun. Make sure to check out the upcoming changes listed in the patch notes below and in the previous announcements: CT 1 and CT 2. Please continue to provide your feedback and suggestions in the forum.
Frontline will be available for the duration of the Common Test. To thank you for your time and engagement, we’ll credit useful rewards to your main account.
You can only receive all the above rewards once per account for all the Common Tests you participate in. Only battles in which you have reached the rank of Sergeant or above are counted. Rewards will be credited within seven days after the end of the final Common Test of Update 1.19.1 in January 2023.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue of the Band of Brothers perk being displayed as Brothers in Arms in some cases.
- Fixed some UI issues.
- Fixed some localization issues.
Check out our handy public test guide with all the details about Common Tests, Sandbox Tests, and Supertests.
To take part, you’ll need the Wargaming.net Game Center (WGC), the latest Common Test game client, and a Wargaming.net account created prior to the cut-off date (see below).
All Wargaming.net accounts created before July 30, at 23:59 CEST can participate in the test.
Download and Install the Test Client
- Run the test client installer.
- Choose a different installation folder from where your regular World of Tanks game files are.
- Select the freshly installed test client from the dropdown menu at the top of the WGC.
- Roll out—and remember to pass on your feedback!
You can find more details about the WGC in the dedicated Wargaming.net Game Center guide.