Update 0.11.11 will see the closed testing of unique upgrades for the Venezia and Halland.
The unique upgrade for X Venezia is installed in the 5th slot and gives the following bonuses:
- The number of charges of the “Exhaust Smoke Generator” consumable is increased by 2.
- Cooldown time of the “Exhaust Smoke Generator” is reduced from 180 to 60 s.
This upgrade will give more opportunities to escape from focused enemy fire or unprofitable artillery duels, and to maneuver through the battlefield much more actively without fear of being detected and attacked.
The unique upgrade for X Halland is installed in the 6th slot and gives the following bonuses:
- Ship HP restoration by Repair party is increased from 50% to 75%.
- Speed bonus of “Engine boost” consumable is increased by 8%.
- Number of charges for all consumables is increased by 1.
Increased amount of hit points restored with Repair party and speed when using Engine boost allows a destroyer to fight her opponents more successfully, move more actively across the battlefield and “exchange” her hit points in duels with other destroyers. The increased number of consumables, especially the Repair Team, will also help encourage active play.
An analogue of the A. Nevsky will also be added to test the unique upgrade. Information about it will be published separately.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing.