Object 283 (USSR, Tier-9, MT, promotional)
• Tank repair cost: 17,000 to 16,000 credits
• Dispersion(max): 0.14 (5.84) to 0.18 (7.51)
• Tank HP: from 1,700 to 1,600 HP
KV-1SA (USSR, Tier-5, HT, premium, reverse autoreloader with 5 shells)
• Intraclip Reload time: from 1.50 to 2.30 sec
T54 Heavy Tank (USA Tier-9, HT, premium)
• Dispersion from chassis rotation(max.): from 0.12 (3.00) to 0.16 (4.01)
• Aiming time: from 1.92 to 2.40 sec
• Armor penetration of 2 (HEAT) shells: from 320 to 300 mm
Char Mle. 75 (France, Tier-9, LT, premium, autoloader with 6 shells in different engine modes)
• Tank repair cost: 12,500 to 11,500 credits
• Tank HP: 1,250 to 1,150 HP
• Engine power: 1,000 to 850 hp
• Specific power: 33.78 to 28,72 hp/t
• Full magazine reload time from 44.05 to 41.12 sec
• Between shots intraclip reload: 0.40 to 0.50 sec
• Gun rate of fire: 7.32 to 7.72
• Ammo capacity: 36 to 42
• Dispersion after shot: 4.00 to 2.00
• Average damage per minute of 1 (AP) projectile: 1,465 to 1,545
• Average damage per minute of 2 (APCR) projectile: 1,465 to 1,545
• Average damage per minute of 3 (HE) projectile: 2,710 to 2,857
Turbo mode Firepower:
• Dispersion from movement (max): from 0.17 (13.26) to 0.17 (12.75)
• Full magazine reload: from 44.05 to 41.12 sec
• Gun rate of fire: from 7.21 to 7.66
• Ammo capacity: 36 to 42
• Average damage per minute of 1 (AP) projectile: c 1441 to 1531
• Average damage per minute of 2 (APCR) projectile: c 1441 to 1531
• Average damage per minute of 3 (HE) projectiles: from 2666 to 2833
Mobility in turbo mode:
• Max. forward speed: 78 to 75 km/h
• Max. reverse speed: from 45 to 30 km/h
Lion (Italy, Tier-10, MT, reward, 4-round magazine with auto-reloading system)
• Tank repair cost: from 23,400 to 24,050 credits
• Intraclip reload time: from 5.00 to 4.50 sec
• Spread at 100 m: from 0.38 to 0.32
• Spread after shot: from 4.00 to 3.00
• Ammo Rack Durability (damaged): from 210 (140) to 260 (180)
14 thoughts on “WoT CT 1.19: Vehicle Parameter Changes (Object 283, KV-1SA, T54 Heavy Tank, Char Mle. 75, Lion)”
Object 283 is a pocket heavy tank, bad dispersion is okay. Wish they did not nerf durability though.
Bro have you seen the Lion’s turret? It’s so troll, and it has 3300 DPM stock, which you can get towards 3800.
It’s trollish until somebody load the gold, just like 30B’s turret but without a huge cupola.
With its current stats, no matter what you do, it will get close to 3.7k DPM maximum. It’s still a very DPM though.
The tank can win any 1v1 duel with that DPM & Burst potential. Now with that accuracy buff, it can get rid of the Improved Aiming and go with a Turbo, which will make it super fast.
The only minor downside of this thing is bad camo. Because you need to increase the reverse speed so you have ~21% camo only.
But still, a super fast tank that can snipe relatively well, can brawl like crazy and can bully lower tiers.
I cannot see how this thing will NOT perform.
What’s with them nerfing tanks that don’t need to be nerfed? Some of these tanks were completely fine before.
Because Lion is going to be a clanwar prize tank, the others aren’t. WG must keep the kids happy by paying them with OP premiums, or they will whine that playing clans is a waste of time.
That’s true tho. What a shame
It will be like the 780, not a CW reward
This makes me think these are christmas loot box tanks.
If any of these are gonna be lootbox tanks, it’s the kv1s thing. The rest are most definitely reward vehicles for ranked/clanwars and new token vehicles for battlepass rewards, tho considering that the wt event boxes had one tier 9 in it I wouldn’t be surprised if the t54 heavy might be considered for the lootpull.
Since when are T9 and T10 in shitty Xmas loot boxes?!
You must be a new n00b
KV-1SA is not the reward tank i guess lol
They need to change the game name to world of auto-loaders :/
Lion will be a decent tank…better than Carro
Good to see the buff in accuracy for the italian Leopard