Based on testing results, we’re applying changes to Tromp, Admiral Ushakov, and Malta.
Dutch destroyer Tromp, Tier X
- Main battery reload time reduced: 8 to 6.5 s.
- HE Bomb Airstrike reload time increased: 40 to 60 s.
Soviet super battleship Admiral Ushakov
- Fore end armor belt thickness increased: 50 to 60 mm.
- Aft end armor belt thickness increased: 50 to 60 mm.
- Combat Instructions: The number of salvoes required to fill the adjustment fire meter increased: 9 to 12.
British aircraft carrier Malta, Tier X
- Changed the parameters of attack aircraft (HE).
- Decreased rocket dispersion ellipse by approximately 18%.
- Reduced rocket launch interval: 0.08 to 0.06 s.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing.
One thought on “WoWS: Changes to Test Ships — 0.11.8 Closed Test”
radar superships and cv spotting are 3 things that are totally wrong for this game.
NOT looking forward to russian SUPERSHIP BB bias AT ALL.
The tier 7-10 tech tree are hard enough to burn down ALREADY.
Press W and occasionally click the left mouse button= HOW to play russian tanks, AND russian ships.
So weird how WG can make sonar unable to see through islands, BUT NOT GAYDAR???.