From August 12 at 10:00 CEST through August 14 at 23:59 CEST (UTC+2)
Standard Rules for All Launches
All launches in Arcade Cabinet will be played according to the standard rules of Random Battles:
- Same-tier battles will be in the 15v15 format.* Only Tier VIII and X vehicles are allowed.
- Matchmaking is by vehicle type.
- Objective: Capture the base or destroy all enemy vehicles.
- Platoons are allowed.
- Battle results in this mode do not count towards your statistics. You have nothing to prove, so just play and enjoy!
- Credits and Combat XP earning rates, as well as the costs of repairs and consumables, are the same as in Random Battles.
- Bonds and Battle Pass Points cannot be earned in this mode.
- Combat missions for credits will be available in Tier X battles.
- The principles of fair play should be followed in all battles.
Battles in the Arcade Cabinet submodes will be fought on the following maps:
Cliff, Ensk, Erlenberg, Fisherman’s Bay, Himmelsdorf, Mines, Westfield
4 thoughts on “WoT: Arcade Cabinet: Tranquility”
well will probably play one game to feel the meme, probably with caliban and then it is a good bye for that mode
You don’t pick up the easy 350 bonds from these events? I’d suggest that’s a mistake given what a hassle they are to get.
I’m not being bribed to play some shitty joke of a game mode.
Actually, you can pick up 400 bonds:
Even though it takes only two days to complete the mission for the 250 bonds, you can still run the missions again on day 3 after completing the mission for 50 more bonds.