Lorraine 40 t, Tier VIII French Medium Tank
- 4-Round Autoloading 100 mm Gun
- DPM: 1,655 HP/min
- Rate of Fire: 5 rounds/min
IS-3A, Tier VIII Soviet Heavy Tank
- 3-Round Autoreloading 122 mm Gun
- DPM: 1,950 HP/min
- Rate of Fire: 8 rounds/min
- Autoloaders feature primarily in French vehicles and reload the entire magazine at once when prompted, or when the previous magazine runs out.
- Autoreloaders are usually found in Italian mediums and automatically reload each round individually. The more loaded shells in the clip, the shorter the reload time for the next round. This means that the last shell loads the fastest.
- Inverse autoreloaders, like the one in the IS-3A, are the opposite. The more loaded shells in the clip, the longer the reload time for the next round. That means that the first shell loads the fastest.
Despite their differences, these tanks share the deadly ability to quickly rip opponents to shreds. Check out the two tanks below, and take advantage of the Premium Shop offers to add them to your Garage!