- The number of Frontline Tiers has increased from 15 to 20. Accordingly, the number of Battle Pass Points that can be earned within the progression has been increased.
- The number of Combat Reserve Points that can be earned and the cost of the Reserves themselves have been adjusted.
- Now, a selected Combat Reserve can be set for all vehicles of the same type.
- The preparation time for Combat Reserves has been reduced:
- The start timer for Combat Reserves has been reduced by 50%.
- The timer will be set to 0 when unlocking a new Combat Reserve.
- The timer will be set to 0 when respawning in a new vehicle.
- Retraining Orders have been added: these are special rewards within the mode that allow players to reset crew skills/perks for free.
- New rewards have been added, as well as the ability to select them.
- The following rental vehicles have been added: Tiger II FL, T-44 FL, AMX AC mle. 48 FL, and M41 Walker Bulldog FL.
- Several balance changes have been added.
- The sound component has been improved: new sounds have been added; commands and voiceovers have been updated.
- The interface has been improved.
- In the Garage, upon each login, existing players in the EU region will receive a notification asking them to fill in their date of birth in the Account Management section on the portal. As soon as the player enters their date of birth (day, month, year of birth), this notification will no longer be displayed.
- When registering an account in the EU region, new players will have to provide their date of birth (day, month, year of birth) in the registration form. If a player’s age is under 18, that player will have to provide their parent’s email address.
- For players under 18, if a play limit has been activated and configured by parental controls, that information will be displayed in the game client. Upon reaching their play limit, these players will receive a notification stating that their allowed playing time is over, and they will be subsequently disconnected from the server. Access to the game will be restricted according to the schedule established using the parental controls.
Changes to the Technical Characteristics of Vehicles
The following vehicles have been added for testing by Supertest players:
- T-26 CN
- Lago M38
- SMV CC-64 Vipera
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Upon the successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- There is no voice notification when an enemy vehicle is destroyed.
- In some cases, overturned vehicles receive a penalty for leaving a battle before it ends.
- On high graphics settings, when switching to the Sniper mode and zooming in on foliage, the FPS (frames per second) rate decreases.
- The ammo rack detonation icon is repeatedly displayed above vehicles destroyed beyond the draw circle when these vehicles enter the player’s draw circle radius.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- When watching replays, the vehicles do not make engine or track sounds.
- When the Commander is injured, the time needed to change a loaded shell decreases for the Loader with the Intuition perk trained.
- When hovering the SPG’s Artillery Aim over an enemy vehicle located beyond the player’s draw circle, and the vehicle is then destroyed, the animation of its ammo rack detonation is displayed.
- When using MSAA (standard graphics settings), the green fill is applied to vehicle models that are behind vegetation or obstacles.
- Notifications regarding why no damage was caused are displayed even when the corresponding setting is disabled.
- The number of damaged/destroyed enemy vehicles is displayed incorrectly in the Battle Results.
- The Manual Fire Extinguisher cannot be activated in an SPG when in the Artillery Aim mode.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- A button to exit the Topography mode has been added to the Garage window.
- Fixed the issue of the game client not responding when logging in via the Wargaming Game Center.
- The visual effect of a shot from the Leo (Swedish medium tank) now matches the muzzle brake.
- Fixed the issue of the widget animation being duplicated in the Garage when activating or changing Battle Pass Chapters.
- Fixed the issue of the voice chat not working in training rooms.
- Fixed the issue of players occasionally being unable to enter battles in the Topography mode.
- Fixed the issue of the target identification ray not being displayed in the Topography mode at the Minimum and Low graphics quality.
- Fixed the issue of players being unable to exit from the campaign (upon ESC) after closing the mode selector in the Topography mode.
- Fixed the issue of an enemy vehicle spawning on its side on the Cliff map in the Topography mode.
- Fixed the issue of the vehicle preview not working in some cases.
- The icons for currencies and discounts have been aligned in the Garage.
- Fixed the issue of the view range circle, draw circle, and proximity spotting circle being incorrectly displayed on the minimap in the Bootcamp.
- Fixed the issue of the configuration panel not being displayed.
- The reloading sound for Italian autoreloader vehicles has been improved.
- Fixed the issue of players not being able to repair modules via the vehicle panel (interface at the bottom left of the battle screen).
- When completing Personal Missions with honors, the information about receiving a badge is no longer duplicated in the notification about receiving a unique camouflage.
- Improved the display of rewards at vertical screen resolutions of fewer than 768 pixels.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect messages about purchased paint being displayed in the Notification Center.
- Fixed the issue of the “Ammunition incomplete” message being needlessly displayed in some cases in the Strongholds.
Another fix which was not mentioned in the official patchnotes: an issue introduced in the 18.104.22.168 micropatch which caused exterior decals and shell markers to “ghost” around while the vehicle was in motion has been fixed in this update.