Since the TS-54 is with double-barrel mechanics, let’s select all the firing modes separately:
• Gun loading: (1/2): 8.15/8.15 sec.
• Reload (full reload / intraclip / number of shells): 16.30 / 3 sec. / 2
• Salvo shot preparation time: 2.50 sec.
• Intraclip time: 3 sec.
• Block time of the reloading guns after a Salvo: 6 sec.
• Salvo recoil force: 200
Other gun characteristics:
• Average damage: 280
• Average armor penetration with AP shell: 200
• Average armor penetration with APCR: 252
• Average armor penetration with HE shell: 47
• Turret traverse speed: 34.42
• Elevation angles: -8/20
• Aiming time: 3.36
• Dispersion at 100 m: 0.42
• Average damage per minute: 2,061
• AP projectile shell velocity: 878 m/s
• APCR projectile shell velocity : 1,098 m/s
• HE projectile shell velocity: 878 m/s
* One of the projects of a heavy tank, presented to the commission of the Aberdeen Proving Ground in 1954. The machine with a classic layout had a twin two-gun mount in a massive turret with a developed aft niche. Both American and British guns were offered as main armament. The project turned out to be too bold, and the effectiveness and practical justification of such weapons raised serious doubts. They refused to consider the concept, not a single copy was built.