The new premium vehicles were made in HD quality.
Matilda LVT – British Tier IV medium tank. In the fall of 1941, the Australian Army received 200 Matilda infantry tanks as military aid and later used them actively in battles in Southeast Asia. These vehicles had decent armor and average armament, and were delivered without HE shells. Australians began to produce them on their own. Several experiments were then carried out to install turrets from other vehicles, including the LVT (A) -4 and LVT (A) -5.
M4-85 – Soviet Tier V medium tank. In 1943 and 1944, Soviet engineers worked to improve the characteristics of various tanks serving in the Red Army. They considered installing more powerful guns on vehicles supplied under the Lend-Lease program. One such promising project was the improvement of the American M4A2 medium tanks in order to install the turrets of the Soviet T-34, which were designed with an 85 mm gun.
Pz.Kpfw. 35 R – German tier II light tank. In the 1940s, the German army received more than 800 French R35 light tanks. The turret of this vehicle was very tight and the armament was considered weak even for auxiliary operations. German forces exchanged these turrets for those obtained from captured Soviet T-26 tanks, and thus the hybrid Pz.Kpfw 35 R was born.
Pz.Kpfw. M15 – German tier III light tank. In September 1943, the German army took control of the Italian company Ansaldo. At that time, the factory produced Carro Armato P26 / 40 and Carro Armato M15 / 42 tanks. The latter received a new name – Pz.Kpfw. M15 / 42. When repairing damaged vehicles belonging to one of the German military units, a hybrid of Pz.Kpfw tanks was created. M15 / 42 and Pz.Kpfw. 38 (t), which connected the turret of one tank to the chassis of the other. The resulting vehicle was used in Yugoslavia, where it was captured by Yugoslav troops in the spring of 1945.
KV-1 Shielded – Soviet Tier V heavy tank. In March 1941, the Kirov and Iżor factories received an order to develop screens for the KV-1, which would improve its frontal armor, as well as the side armor of the turret and hull. By June 1941, the first three tanks with shields were assembled at the Kirov factory. Their production continued until the end of July of the same year.