Jump into Holiday Ops 2022, kicking off December 9, 2021, at 7:00 CET (UTC+1), and get ready to decorate your Garage, receive gifts, and complete special Missions From Arnold Schwarzenegger to earn some great stuff!
Release Notes 1.15
Berlin Map Improvement
- Reworked the southern part of the map to make combat more playable there.
- Divided and relocated the spawn points to improve the balance of approach times to key positions.
- Improved lighting and color correction on the map.
- Made many minor fixes to improve the balance and combat experience.
Cliff Map Improvement
- Removed a non-playable access route to the hill with the lighthouse in square F7.
- Removed the possibility to drive into and get stuck in non-playable areas in squares B4/B5 and K5.
- Removed the possibility to drive into a non-playable area in square B1.
Westfield Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to get stuck in square G3.
Serene Coast Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to drive into a non-playable area in square G2.
- Removed the possibility to get stuck in square G8.
Ghost Town Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to get stuck in square E7.
- Removed the space between structures in squares D6/E6 and F6.
Overlord Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to get stuck in the terrain next to the pillbox in squares E5/F5.
Pilsen Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to drive into non-playable areas in squares J4, D3, and K4.
Nebelburg Map Improvement
- Removed the possibility to drive inside a structure in square D3.
- Removed the possibility to get stuck in square C1.
Safe Haven Map Improvement
- The damage model of the building corner in square A1 was brought into line with its visual model.
Issue fixes were made on the following maps:
- Live Oaks
The damage models of some objects were brought into line with their visual models (on all maps where these objects exist).
- Changed the approach to rewarding players in the Qualification Stage during the Ranked Battles Season.
- Added new items to the Ranked Battles Items section.
- Added a filter for vehicles suitable for Ranked Battles.
- Fixed the issue of the 114 SP2’s concealment parameters.
- Fixed the display issue of the Ranked Charge progressive decal (for Ranked Battles).
- Interface improvements were made.
- Improved the destroyed track indication in the battle interface for vehicles that feature the reserve track mechanics.
- Updated the text of some Personal Missions to consider the reserve track mechanics.
- The suspension icon for the Eagle Eye perk corresponds to the designation in other UI elements.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: AMBT
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: WZ-114
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Upon successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- When shooting at the ground from a distance of over 500 m, the hit effect is displayed next to the vehicle that made the shot.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- The conditions of Personal Missions are not displayed upon pressing N in Grand Battles.
- When using the “Driving to position!” command on a pre-battle marker, the chat does not display the corresponding message.
- The voice notification about hitting an enemy vehicle with its subsequent destruction is missing.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue of vehicle names being displayed with different fonts on the team panel.
- Fixed the description of the advantages in the research window for Premium vehicles.
- Fixed the issue of the Improved Ventilation equipment item providing a negative bonus to concealment on vehicles with a pre-set style.
- Fixed the issue of the number of skills/perks available for learning not being displayed in the pop-up window of non-recruited crew members.
- Fixed the issue of image freezes that occurred upon spotting vehicles with progressive decals applied when playing with standard graphics.
- Fixed the issue of missing sounds when using consumables for the first time.
- Fixed the issue of the effect of equipment, consumables, and directives sometimes being displayed incorrectly in the list of technical characteristics in the Garage.
- Fixed the issue of technical characteristics being displayed incorrectly in the comparison window.
- Fixed the issues in voice notifications for French SPGs.
- Fixed the issue of the progress counter not working correctly when completing the “TD-3: Good Hunting!” personal mission within the StuG IV operation.
- Improved the display of messages in the battle chat.
- Improved the description of the Stabilizing Equipment System in the Store.
- Added the sound of crashing into indestructible obstacles for wheeled vehicles.
- Increased the sound volume for Max von Krieger’s (crew member) voiceover.