We have 2 sets of map changes coming to supertest, first up
Balance changes to the Erlenberg map
The Erlenberg map will be removed from the Encounter Battle mode.
Balance changes were made to the Erlenberg map for the Standard Battle and Assault modes to equalize the opportunities of the teams.
1. A part of the building has been removed to improve the connection between the teams.
Then we also have changes to
Balance changes to the Siegfried Line map
The changes to the map are aimed at balance improvement:
1. A position with a bunker for the lower base team has been added, which allows control of the field and passage in the city similar to the position of the upper team.
2. Improved access to the city for the lower base team, as well as for the attackers in Assault mode.
3. Driving along the ruins has been made more comfortable.
4. Cleared and slightly improved the defensive position in the lower base city.
5. Removed several fir trees that facilitated firing at the lower base without being spotted.
Changed the spawn points in Assault mode to allow the assault team to take control of more of the map than before.