Round 2 Schedule
Сommanders, thank you for participating in the Public Test for Update 0.10.1! Your feedback helps us to improve the version and to fix errors. Check out the changelog and join the second session of the Public Test!
- A set amount of credits and XP per battle has been implemented for “1 vs 1” Brawls:
- In case of victory, you’ll receive 1,250 base XP and 125,000 credits
- In case of defeat, you’ll receive 250 base XP and 75,000 credits
- The loading screen image was changed.
- Fixed a bug which caused a negative number of players to be displayed when waiting in the queue for a Brawl.
- Fixed a bug which caused the ship not to return to port after a Brawl battle in some cases.
- Fixed a bug which caused the block with the ship’s tech spec and the commander not to be displayed in the port after leaving the Armory.
- Balance changes to several ships were made.
- Fixed several other bugs.
Special Features of the Test
The rewards for activities on the Public Test Server may differ from those on the Live Server. The new Italian battleships will not be available on the Public Test server.
In Update 0.10.1, we updated Brawls and made them a separate battle type, the seasons of which will be short and have a smaller team format. One can take part either in a Division or solo. It is possible to participate in Brawls without being in a Clan.
During the Public Test, two seasons of Brawls will be fought in the following format:
- Round 1: 3 vs. 3, playing Tier X ships. Restrictions: a maximum of one aircraft carrier, battleship, two cruisers and destroyers per team
- Round 2: 1 vs. 1, playing Tier X ships of all types
On the Public Test server, Ranked Battles will involve teams of Tier VIII–X ships (depending on the League) facing off against one another in a 7 vs. 7 format.