Also available on ASIA.
13 d. | 22 : 59 : 35
New Year = New Premium Vehicles! The popular Trade-In Event is back to kick off 2021! Playstyles changed, new nations become more popular, or you just outgrew your old favorite—there are plenty of reasons why a tank might be collecting dust in your Garage. This is your chance to exchange old and long-forgotten Premium vehicles for fresh new toys to conquer the battlefields.
From January 18 at 06:00 CET through February 1 at 06:00 CET (UTC+1), you can trade in Premium vehicles in your collection for great discounts on brand new ones.
The general rule is as follows: You can trade in any Premium vehicle of Tier VI–VIII when buying a new Premium vehicle of the same tier or higher that is available in the Tech Tree. It is only possible to trade in one vehicle at a time. When trading in, half of your old tank’s value in gold will be subtracted from the price of the vehicle you’re buying.
Vehicles available for purchase:
Vehicles that can be traded in:
Vehicles that cannot be traded in:
Example: You want to buy the Löwe, which costs 11,200 in-game. In exchange, you want to trade in your old Dicker Max, which usually costs 2,800.
Trading in your old Premium tank gives you half of its value in gold, just like selling standard vehicles gives you half of their value in credits. This amount will be directly deducted from the price of the tank that you are about to buy.
Therefore, trading in your Dicker Max will yield you half of its price (1,400) and you now only need 9,800 for the Löwe.
Important: Active Premium tank discounts may affect the value of the vehicle you are attempting to trade in if that vehicle is eligible for the discount. Discounted vehicles will be marked accordingly in the trade-in window.
Vehicles eligible for purchase with a trade in option will be displayed as follows:
In the Tech Tree
In the tank purchase menu
Once you have decided which vehicle to add to your collection, simply right click on the vehicle and choose Purchase or Trade In.
- By default, the list of tanks eligible for trade-in is arranged by the amount of gold they would deduct from the price.
- The list also features eligible vehicles that are currently unavailable for the exchange (in battle, not repaired, in a Platoon). Clicking on them will reveal more info about their status.
The trade-in menu also offers the usual actions, such as adding basic ammunition, crew training, etc.
Depending on how much gold is available on your account, tanks available for the exchange may be displayed in two different ways:
The tank can be exchanged and there is enough additional gold on the account.
The tank can be exchanged, but there is not enough additional gold for the purchase on the account.
A purchase can only be completed if enough gold in addition to the trade-in value is available on the account to cover the full price of the new vehicle.
- The trade-in feature will be available until February 1 at 06:00 CET (UTC+1).
- You can only trade in vehicles that are of lower or equal tier to the vehicle you want to purchase, but not lower than Tier VI.
- You can trade in only one vehicle per transaction.
- The gold value of vehicles may be affected by active discounts on Premium tanks.
- Ammunition, equipment, consumables, and customizations applied to the vehicle that is being traded in will be automatically dismounted and placed in the Depot for free.
- Vehicle-bound customizations can only be used if you get the tank again in the future.
- The crew present in the vehicle that is being traded in will be placed in the Barracks automatically. The trade-in will not be possible if there are not enough free bunks in the Barracks to accommodate them.
- Tanks used for trade-ins cannot be restored with the Restore functionality.
- You don’t have to buy an extra Garage slot when trading in. The new tank will be placed in the slot previously occupied by the vehicle that was traded in.
Source: EU Portal