We adjusted the parameters of some ships based on testing results. The changes will be applied to Italian battleships and Vampire II. There are also changes to the updated skills for aircraft carriers and cruisers, as well as to the secondary caliber guns of German battleships.
We’re making changes to some skills based on the results of the 0.10.0 Public test.
- “Enhanced Armor piercing ammunition” (announced as “Piercing armament”): bonus to damage of AP bombs and rockets lowered from +5% to +3%;
- “Enhanced Aircraft Armor” (announced as “Senior aircraft armor specialist”): reduction of AA shells explosion damage reduced from +33% to +25%;
- “Proximity fuze” (announced as “Ruthless”): torpedo protection damage reduction lowered from -15% to -10%.
- “Heavy AP Shells” (announced as “Armor-Piercing cruiser”): bonus to damage caused by AP shells with a caliber of 190 mm and higher lowered from +7% to +5%.
Tier VII – X German battleships:
- Accuracy of secondary guns increased by 22.5%
With this change and the “Improved Secondary Battery Aiming” skill (announced as “Close Quarters Expert”) accuracy of German battleships’ secondary guns will be improved by 50%.
We continue to adjust the parameters of ships based on testing results.
X Vampire II
- Removed the ability to mount the “Propulsion Modification 1” upgrade;
- Maximum torpedo damage increased from 16,767 to 19,500;
- Detectability range by ships lowered from 7.6 to 7.4 km. Other detectability ranges were reduced accordingly.
IX Marco Polo
- Main battery reload time increased from 33 to 36 s;
- Main battery 180 degrees turn time increased from 30 to 36 s.
X Cristoforo Colombo
- Main battery 180 degrees turn time increased from 30 to 40 s.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. Source: WoWS Devblog