Source: EU Portal
The drums of Clan Wars rumble again, and Renaissance is coming to the Global Map!
From January 11 through January 25, the Global Map will host a major new event, Renaissance. It represents an opportunity for clan warriors to showcase their battle prowess and earn a bunch of worthy prizes, including the X Carro da Combattimento 45 t , a brand-new Tier X Italian medium tank with a four-round autoreloader. Get ready to fight hard, because intense battles await!
January 11, 2021 at 09:00 CET (UTC+1) through January 25, 2021 at 09:00 CET (UTC+1)
All clan players will have a chance to get their hands on a huge variety of rewards: bonds, days of WoT Premium Account, stunning 2D and 3D styles, Personal Reserves, and more (see below for details). In addition, the best clan fighters will be able to exchange bonds for one of six menacing Tier X reward vehicles, including the brand-new Carro da Combattimento 45 t.
Battle for glory and supremacy, showcase your mastery, and grab this brand-new tank and other rewards!
The Carro da Combattimento 45 t: Meet the Lord of the Battlefield!
Available for the first time in the game, this versatile supportvehicle can carry a team and features a four-round autoreloader with modified mechanics. Meet the mighty Carro da Combattimento 45 t, a real lord of the battlefield and a new battle star from Italy!
It is a well-balanced tank with solid armor and good gun depression angles, allowing it to take advantage of terrain irregularities and give you confidence on any map. Its main role on the battlefield is to provide fire support to other medium tanks from close and medium distances, where its gun can play a decisive role. This mighty predator also boasts good dynamics and can move quickly over short distances, changing firing position and supporting allies where they need help most.
In addition to this incredible steel invader, 5 other formidable Tier X reward tanks will be available for selection:
- X Object 907 , a versatile Soviet medium tank with solid frontal armor and bouncy turret.
- X VK 72.01 (K) , a powerful German heavy tank with a tough rear turret and heavy-hitting gun.
- X M60 , a speedy American medium tank with one of the highest base view ranges in the game, as well as great gun handling and stabilization values.
- X 121B , the upgraded version of the 121 Chinese medium tank, equipped with a powerful 105 mm gun, improved suspension, and great penetration values for both special and HE shells.
- X T95E6 , an all-rounder American medium tank and a natural-born brawler featuring devastating DPM and a good HP pool.
The Workshop will be available once again, allowing you to use resources earned in Global Map battles to craft one of the following four vehicles:
- VII IS-2M , a Tier VII Soviet heavy tank.
- VII M56 Scorpion , a Tier VII American tank destroyer.
- VIII IS-5 (Object 730) , a Tier VIII Soviet heavy tank.
- VIII Chieftain/T95 , a Tier VIII British medium tank.
The top 4,000 players in the Alley of Fame will receive the gorgeous Namenlos 3D style for the X VK 72.01 (K) , which is brand new and exclusive to Clan Wars. Fight to the last, dominate the battlefield, and outfit the VK 72.01 (K) with this unique custom look!
The top 10% of players in the Alley of Fame will get the Damascus Steel style. The Renaissance event is the last clan activity in which this nice custom look will be available in this way, so push yourself to the limit to grab it!
And don’t forget about the Guardian of Crown 3D style for the T95/FV4201 Chieftain and Graphite 3D style for the Object 907 that can be redeemed using personal Fame Points.
- Battles take place in the 15 vs 15 format in Tier X vehicles.
- Clans earn Fame Points both in battles and for strategic decisions the Commanders make.
- Like before, the playing field will be divided into three Fronts, each with its own size, bonuses, and specific number of Fame Points that can be earned. The clan leader’s task is to develop a strategy to achieve the clan’s goals.
- The clan leader decides how to use the clan’s Fame Points. These points can be saved or spent in the Laboratory for various bonuses that provide strategic advantages or increase the speed at which clan Fame Points are earned.
- Vehicles can be equipped with experimental modules.
The detailed regulations article will be available at a later date, so stay tuned!
When the event is over, you’ll be able to exchange Fame Points for bonds, credits, Personal Reserves, days of WoT Premium Account, Crew Books, styles, and other goodies. But the sweetest prizes are one of six Tier X reward vehicles and the stunning Guardian of Crown and Graphite 3D styles.
Clans will receive 8,415,000 in total for their Treasuries. Moreover, clan members will be given a multiplier (up to x7) to their personal reward of bonds, depending on the clan’s position in the Alley of Fame.