Changes to the Technical Characteristics of the Following Vehicles
- Added the Pz.Sfl. IC to the game resources
- Added the following vehicle for testing by Supertest players: 122 TM
- The time for the transition to the Garage after applying customization elements has increased.
- The conditions of Personal Missions are not displayed upon pressing N in Grand Battles.
- When using the “Driving to position!” command on a pre-battle marker, the chat does not display the corresponding message.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- When shooting at the ground from a distance of over 500 m, the hit effect is displayed next to the vehicle that made the shot.
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- The client cannot be maximized to full-screen mode while the player is in a Skype call.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Consumables are not replenished from the Depot if the player does not have enough credits for a complete automatic ammunition resupply.
- Upon successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera Operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the issue where the drowning level of the Lorraine 155 mle. 50 was too low.
- Decals can now be applied to the lower glacis plate of the SU-122-44.
- Damage caused to stunned enemies is now counted toward the “Average assistance” value.
- Fixed the issue when the aiming circle oscillated in 16x and 25x magnifications in Siege Mode during Frontline battles.
- Fixed the issue of the chat blinking when viewed messages in chats were displayed as unread.
- Frontline Battle Results now display rewards for missions.
- Fixed a rare issue when the camera in the Garage fell under the vehicle.
- When purchasing a Collectors’ vehicle for the first time, a congratulatory window is now displayed.
- Removed the possibility of transitions from the battle queue screen to the Store or Garage.
- Improved the models of some map objects.