Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server.
- Main battery guns reload time reduced from 12.6 to 12.1 s.
- Bomb parameters were changed:
- Maximum damage increased from 4,700 to 4,900
- Chance of causing a fire on target increased from 27% to 28%
- Detectability range by ships increased from 14.9 to 15.4 km. Other detectability ranges increased accordingly.
- Main battery guns reload time reduced from 15.0 to 14.5 s;
- Detectability range by ships increased from 14.74 to 15.04 km. Other detectability ranges increased accordingly.
“Engine boost Modification 1” upgrade:
- Bonus to the action time of the consumable reduced from 40% to 30%.
VIII Belfast ’43
- Number of “Short-Burst Smoke Generator” consumables increased from 2 to 3.
- Sigma parameter increased from 1.9 to 1.95.
- Main battery guns reload time increased from 8.5 to 9.5 s.
IX Paolo Emilio
- The angle at which the check for ricochets is made for SAP shells is reduced from 70 to 60 degrees;
- The guaranteed ricochet angle for SAP shells is reduced from 80 to 75 degrees;
- Bonus to the ship’s maximum speed from the “Emergency Engine Power” consumable is increased from 20% to 25%.
- AP shell armor penetration was increased.
X Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Number of rockets on attack aircraft reduced from 28 to 26:
Japanese battleship Hizen, Tier IX
- Deck armor increased from 25 to 32 mm.