Preliminary List of Changes [Common Test 3]
- Increased the weekly bond limit for Tier X vehicles from 50 to 100 bonds.
Changes in Steel Hunter:
- Experience for destroying enemy vehicles can also be received in Spoils of War (red smoke).
For the Raven and Harbinger Mk. IV vehicles:
- Decreased the hull and turret weight, thus increasing Specific Power.
- Increased the turret traverse speed.
- Increased the hull traverse speed.
New Battle Communication System:
- Interface sound volume can now be adjusted using the “interface” audio slider.
- Voiceover volume can now be adjusted using the “voice messages” audio slider.
Changes to technical characteristics:
Gun Rammers and their analogs will be available for mounting on vehicles starting from Tier V.
AC 1 Sentinel
- Changed the reload time from 2.3 to 2.07 s
- Changed the reload time from 12 to 10.8 s
T-28E with F-30
- Changed the reload time from 6.1 to 5.49 s
- Changed the reload time from 5.2 to 4.68 s
- Changed the reload time from 4.3 to 3.87 s
- Changed the reload time from 4.57 to 4.1 s
- Added screens on the hull sides
- Fixed some technical issues.