A glance at the vehicles that will be available in the upcoming event.
Commander Pyotr Lopakhin:
KV-13, Russian nation. Description of the vehicle in English:
- This tank, assembled from written-off parts and components from various tank-building factories, poses a serious threat to any enemy vehicle. A real monster can be created right on the battlefield by tossing blueprints and technical documentation to the wind.
Commander Reginald Berly:
T25 / 2, American nation. Description of the vehicle in English:
- This vehicle perfectly balances where modern meets classic. Time-proven technologies combined with the latest advancements served as the basis for this tank, which is a true pleasure to drive. So long as you don’t mind rusty metal, of course.
Harbinger Mk. IV
Commander Walter Bussfender:
Cavalier, British nation. Description of the vehicle in English:
- British engineers continue to show how they build perfect vehicles that attract experienced commanders and terrify enemies. And this hunter is no exception. Its legendary British steel is ready to demonstrate its supremacy on the battlefield once again.
Commander Max von Hoffman:
VK 30.02 D, German nation. Description of the vehicle in English:
- The Germans are old hands both at metallurgical engineering and high-quality assembly. This vehicle is the perfect lone wolf — independent, versatile, and easily capable of adapting to any combat situation to survive.
Commander Villanelle Rapière:
AMC 35, French nation. Description of the vehicle in English:
- Lightness, smooth shapes, and grace are the three pillars that determine French tank-building. Neither borrowed designs nor technologies obtained through industrial espionage were the basis of this vehicle. It boasts only original, effective ideas and solutions.