Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server.
IV Rhein, VI Weser, VIII August von Parseval, X Manfred von Richthofen:
- Increased accuracy of secondary battery: it’s now similar in parameters to the Massachusetts.
Changed characteristics of attack aircraft for IV Rhein, VI Weser, VIII August von Parseval, X Manfred von Richthofen, VI Erich Loewenhardt:
- The height of attack was increased;
- Accelerated alignment of the sight;
- Shortened preparation time for an attack:
- Tier IV from 5 to 4 s;
- Tier VI from 6 to 3 s;
- Tier VIII from 4 to 2.5 s;
- Tier X from 4 to 2.5 s;
- Guaranteed ricochet angle for rockets increased from 60 to 70 degrees;
- Rocket damage increased:
- Rhein and Weser from 1,600 to 1,700;
- August von Parseval and Erich Loewenhardt from 2,150 to 2,350;
- Manfred von Richthofen from 2,800 to 3,100.
German battleship Pommern, Tier IX:
- Sigma parameter reduced from 1.8 to 1.6;
- Main battery gun reload time increased from 32 to 33 s.
- Main battery gun reload time increased from 32 to 33.5 s;
- Characteristics of the shells have been changed:
- AP shell damage has been reduced from 13,450 to 12,100;
- Ballistics and armor penetration have not changed.
X Franklin D. Roosevelt
The characteristics of the attack aircraft have been changed:
- The height of flight was increased;
- Rocket flight time has been increased;
- The attack time was reduced from 7 to 5 s;
- The delay between rocket launches has been reduced: the attacking flight now fires all the rockets almost simultaneously.
- The shape of the sight has been changed: now the ellipse is horizontal.
The old concept of the Roosevelt attack aircraft, which included an elongated vertical elliptical sight and sequential missile drops, proved to be ineffective against most targets. Therefore, we changed the attack mechanics and the shape of the sight of the aircraft carrier attack aircraft to make them more comfortable to use. However, the extended flight time of the missiles to the target, as well as the long distance between the squadron and their sight, which requires attack aircrafts to start an attack at a considerable range from the target, will not allow Roosevelt to become excessively effective against destroyers.