Added the off-season screen for Battle Pass.
Added Battle Pass Season 2. Once Season 2 starts, all progress for Battle Pass Season 1 will be reset, including the Point Limits for all vehicles.
The following changes were made for Season 2:
- Added new rewards for Main Progression Stages: customization elements, 3D styles, custom crew members and crew skins, and new Bounty Equipment (Bounty Optics and Bounty Vertical Stabilizer).
- Added projection decals as rewards for some Elite Progression Stages.
- Improved the functionality of selecting final rewards when the Improved Pass is available.
- Improved player notifications for the case when a player does not have vehicles that are suitable for earning points in Battle Pass.
- Reworked the navigation on the Main Progression screen.
- Made changes to a number of screens and windows.
- Fixed the issue of the high sound effect volume for friction against rock when driving at a high speed.
- Fixed the issue of the improperly displayed preview for the Red Fortress style for the KV-5.
- Fixed the issue of the shifted style description after switching from a style with a full description to a style with a short description.
- Fixed the issue of the unavailable Return Crew to Vehicle option if at least one crew member was in the vehicle.
- Fixed the issue of scaling the Battle Pass progress bar at 4K resolution and x2 scale.
- Fixed a number of issues related to playing sound events when a player interacted with customization elements.
- Fixed the issue of missing national emblems in the vehicle preview menu.
- Fixed the issue of repeating effects and notifications in the last mission of Bootcamp.
- Fixed some technical issues.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
- Changed the dispersion of the QF 40 mm Mk. VI Bofors in the Covenanter Mk. IV CS turret from 0.39 to 0.41 m
- Changed the reload time of the QF 40 mm Mk. VI Bofors gun in the Covenanter Mk. IV CS turret from 5.5 to 6 s
- Changed the vehicle durability with the Covenanter Mk. I turret from 475 to 510 HP
- Changed the vehicle durability with the Covenanter Mk. IV CS turret from 500 to 540 HP